IBM i Solution Editions combine leading business software with POWER7 processor-based systems and the IBM i operating environment - the leading integrated business system for small to midsize customers.
- Bellamy Software and IBM i Solution Editions tackle public sector business challenges (790KB)
IBM i provides the integrated operating environment for Bellamy software applications. By including web services, security, a relational database, networking and storage management capabilities, IBM i forms a broad and highly stable software foundation.
- CAPP Associates and IBM supply competitive advantage with comprehensive ERP solutions (892KB)
IBM i provides the integrated operating environment for CAPP Associates applications. By including a relational database, security, web services, networking and storage management capabilities, as part of the base product, IBM i forms a broad and highly stable operating foundation.
- Computer Guidance and IBM i Solution Edition help the building trades nail down profits (783KB)
See how the eCMS software package from Computer Guidance Corporation on the IBM Power Systems platform addresses just about every scenario in construction management—and helps construction companies stay on track and in the black.
- DMS Systems and IBM deliver integrated Supply Chain Solutions for Parts Distributors - IBM i Solution Edition for DMS Systems software helps distributors reduce operating costs and increase sales (848KB)
The IBM i Solution Edition for DMS Systems software uses IBM Power Systems to provide reliable, high-performance solutions for distributors. DMS solutions are available for companies large and small on the full range of IBM Power Systems, all featuring the POWER7®; architecture.
- HarrisData and IBM i Solution Editions simplify manufacturing and ERP processes (832KB)
To help midmarket customers manage operational processes without building costly and difficult-to-manage IT infrastructures, HarrisData’s browser-based applications running on the IBM Power Systems platform deliver a complete package with comprehensive financial integration across enterprise resource planning (ERP), distribution, customer relationship management (CRM) and manufacturing systems.
- HMS and IBM bring integrated healthcare solutions to community hospitals (875.5KB)
See how IBM i Solution Edition for HMS accelerates deployment, simplifies management and helps hospitals qualify for federal healthcare funding.
- IBM i Solution Edition for JD Edwards (850KB)
This data sheet describes the many benefits of the IBM i Solution Edition for JD Edwards built on Power 720 and Power 740 server technology for JD Edwards applications.
- IBM i Solution Editions for Infor ERP (151KB)
Automating planning, scheduling and fulfillment can yield intelligence that can transform decision making and improve efficiency. By offering an integrated hardware and software solution, the IBM i Solution Edition for Infor ERP simplifies manufacturing to make this possible.
- IBM i Solution Editions for Lawson (156KB)
IBM i Solution Editions for Lawson combine the power of IBM POWER7 and IBM i with a powerful ERP and enterprise asset management solution tailored to power and optimize business processes, backed by superior service and support that make deployment and management simpler than ever before.
- IBM i Solution Editions for SAP solutions at an affordable price (287KB)
IBM i Solution Editions enhance ERP reliability by leveraging the integration of hardware and software from IBM and SAP. It supports SAP Business software, delivers affordable ERP, and speeds implementation time for ERP application environments from SAP.
- IBM i Solution Edition for VAULT400 protects critical data for mid-market firms (955KB)
To protect against natural disasters or other catastrophic events, most companies reply on tape-based backup or high availability. Companies looking to manage this challenging issue find cost effective solutions with IBM i Solution Edition for VAULT400 cloud backup and disaster recovery.
- IBS and IBM optimize ERP for midmarket distributors (943KB)
Powered by IBM i Solution Editions hardware, IBS’s ERP applications enable improved efficiencies, scalability and cost savings.
- Jack Henry Banking and IBM deliver integrated solutions to increase banking efficiency (920KB)
See how IBM i Solution Edition for Jack Henry Banking software enables small and midsize banks to compete successfully with larger institutions.
- JDA Software and IBM deliver comprehensive merchandise management solutions for retailers (1.12MB)
The IBM i Solution Edition for JDA Software provides a world-class host transaction system with modules for a full range of merchandising management functions designed to help multichannel retailers increase revenues, enhance operational efficiency and improve profitability.
- LWSI and IBM boost behavioral healthcare efficiency (764KB)
See how IBM i Solution Edition for LWSI Essentia software provides a fully integrated solution that helps streamline document management, simplify information access and control costs.
- Maxava and IBM i Solution Editions provide leading high availability and disaster recovery (904KB)
Companies of all sizes need a cost-effective way to reduce data restoration times and eliminate the risk of data loss in a disaster. Maxava High Availability Enterprise software and the IBM®; i Solution Edition can dramatically speed recovery and simplify administration.
- N2N Global and IBM help agribusinesses manage crops from field to table (1.16MB)
Integrated N2N Global solutions bring together powerful agri-ERP, farm management, food safety, agribusiness intelligence and traceability software optimized for IBM platforms.
- New Generation Software and IBM offer an integrated, modular business intelligence solution (805KB)
The IBM i Solution Edition for NGS uses IBM Power Systems to provide reliable, high-performance solutions. NGS solutions are available on a full range of IBM Power Systems, including those based on the 64-bit IBM POWER7 architecture.
- Retalix and IBM i Solution Edition help manage goods from supplier to restaurant and to store shelf (1.05MB)
See how the Retalix Power Suite on IBM systems helps improve productivity, increase supply chain visibility, speed up orders and increase sales.
- RioRey, Datatrend Technologies and IBM provide automated Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) solution (1.09MB)
Systems integrator Datatrend Technologies combines RioRey technology and IBM BladeCenter systems to provide an integrated solution that helps organizations quickly and cost-effectively detect and mitigate DDoS attacks.
- Rippe and Kingston and IBM deliver cloud-based IT solutions for the legal industry (851KB)
See how Rippe and Kingston and IBM deliver cloud-based IT solutions for the legal industry. IBM i Solution Edition for Rippe and Kingston offers a full range of legal applications while cutting costs and simplifying IT infrastructure.
- Rocket Software and IBM i Solution Editions protect data and complement PowerHA (639KB)
Rocket iCluster and Rocket iCluster HA Assist high-availability and disaster-recovery solutions for IBM Power, IBM PowerISE or IBM PureFlex customers running IBM i provide high uptime with a low total cost of ownership.
- Serti and IBM i Solution Editions help dealerships save money and increase repeat business (1.03MB)
IBM i provides the integrated operating environment for Serti applications. By including a relational database, security, web services, networking and storage management capabilities, IBM i forms a broad and highly stable software foundation for efficiently deploying business processing.
- SIA and IBM i Solution Editions tackle the growing ERP demands of small-to-midsize companies (983KB)
SIA leverages IBM middleware that runs on IBM i for many Common Sense ERP services, and the IBM i Solution Edition enables SIA to integrate a workload-optimized IBM i server into the solution to simplify and accelerate a company’s evaluation and deployment process.
- Solarsoft Business Systems and IBM boost business agility for manufacturers (938KB)
The IBM i Solution Edition for Solarsoft software provides a complete ERP solution to meet the industry-specific needs of manufacturers in a range of fields.
- Speed deployment and simplify management of customer relationship management software (668KB)
A solution brief describes IBMi Solution Edition for Sugar CRM, fully integrated CRM optimized for the IBM i platform, with leading scalability, performance and energy efficiency.
- Syntax ERP and IBM i Solution Editions turn on enterprise capabilities for midsize companies (869KB)
Syntax chose the IBM i platform because it delivers outstanding performance and reliability for Syntax ERP customers.
- TMW Systems and IBM help trucking companies drive increased profitability - Comprehensive functionality with IBM i Solution Editions streamlines transportation operations (1MB)
See how TMW Systems' Innovative IES and TL2000 software running on IBM i Solution Edition hardware manages a challenging array of complex, logistical challenges to significantly increase operational effectiveness and increase competitiveness.
- VAI software and IBM i Solution Edition boost business efficiency with fast ERP deployment (963KB)
With the IBM i Solution Edition for VAI software, organizations can capitalize on Enterprise Resource Planning rapidly and cost-effectively to enhance business efficiency and improve competitiveness.
- Vision Solutions and IBM i Solution Edition help midsized firms protect critical data (882KB)
See how Vision Solutions and IBM i Solution Edition help midsized firms protect critical data. High availability, disaster recovery and cloud exploitation capabilities help companies run their businesses with confidence now and expand later.
- Xperia and IBM tailor end-to-end ERP solutions for the apparel industry (1.07MB)
See how the IBM i Solution Edition for Xperia software provides a fully integrated solution that can help businesses improve planning, enhance operational efficiency, increase agility and reduce costs—without increasing IT complexity.