IBM System Networking Solutions
IBM System Networking's success in making blade switches for IBM BladeCenter is now being leveraged with IBM Intelligent Cluster. When building solutions with IBM Intelligent Clusters it is nice knowing that the cutting-edge technology in the IBM blade switches now extends from the IBM BladeCenter nodes to the IBM RackSwitch at the top of the rack.
Currently IBM offers the following IBM System Networking RackSwitch offerings:
- Designed with server-like directional cooling, high bandwidth and ultra-low latency at a fraction of the cost of other 10G switches.
- Server-enhancing features and built-in fault tolerance provide the best 10GbE switch offering for IBM in high-performance computing applications.
- Designed with top performance in mind, the RackSwitch offerings provides line-rate, high-bandwidth switching, filtering, and traffic queuing without delaying data.
- Redundant power and fans along with numerous High Availability features ensure that the RackSwitch is always available for business-sensitive traffic.
- Designed with server-like directional cooling, large packet buffers and high-bandwidth performance.
- Server-enhancing features and built-in fault tolerance provide the best offering for IBM solutions.
- Redundant Power and Fans along with numerous High Availability features ensure that the RackSwitch is always available for business-sensitive traffic.
- Priced at a fraction of the cost of other switches, it integrates into a variety of well-known network and systems management platforms, and its unique front-to-rear airflow design keeps it cool while keeping operating costs low.