IBM System Networking for the Smarter Data Center
IBM System Networking solutions are designed for complex workloads that are tuned for performance, virtualization and massive scale. For the Smarter Data Center in the modern era, IBM understands that infrastructure matters.
Responsive -- Automate virtualization for dynamic data centers
Advanced network virtualization capabilities reduce the cost and complexity of deploying physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures.
Simplified -- Accelerate deployment keep pace with complexity
IBM takes an interoperable, standards-based approach to implement the latest advances in today’s high-speed, converged data center network designs with optimized applications and integrated systems.
Adaptive -- Fortify system resiliency and harness big data
IBM networking is part of a software defined environment for fast provisioning and scalability with enhanced security.
What we offer
Connect with System Networking
Join our community
Latest System Networking News
- New IBM Flex System Interconnect Fabric
- NEW IBM Flex System I/O Scalability and Flexibility (00:10:00)
- New IBM System Networking RackSwitch G8332
- Avalon build cloud infrastructure with G8052 (PDF,698KB)
- New! Learn about our SDN announcement & products.
- Introducing the newest RackSwitch Family member -RackSwitch G7028, a low cost, low power 1/10GbE solution for data centers. Learn more today.
- Boost your network’s IQ with SDN. Read blog.
- Regionalgas Euskirchen, a German water & energy supplier, cuts server footprint by 66%, energy costs by 20% and significant costs on air conditioning with IBM solutions. Read full client case study. (PDF, 681KB)
- Don’t wait. Automate today with SDN. (00:01:25)
- The OpenDaylight Project and IBM. Learn more. (link resides outside of ibm.com)
- Tolly Interoperability Report for IBM Flex System with Cisco (PDF, 1.42MB)