How to use these charts
A "" means the option supports hotplug feature(s).
Click on the "" to display which Active PCI featues are supported with or without any applicable limitations.
|IBM High Availability Solutions for Microsoft Windows 2000 Server|
For current server compatibility, click here
IBM makes no representations or warranty regarding third-party products or services, including those designated as ServerProven or ClusterProven. Support for these third-party (non-IBM) products is provided by non-IBM Manufacturers.
- Except where noted all drivers were from the Windows 2000 Release CD Services.
- All adapters can Hot Add and Hot Eject
- Updating a "boot device" driver may require a reboot by Windows 2000.
Active PCI Definitions:
- Hot Add: Adding a new PCI Adapter to an empty slot while the system is running.
- Hot Eject: Removing a PCI adapter from a slot while the system is running.