How to use these charts
A "" means the option supports hotplug feature(s).
Click on the "" to display which Active PCI featues are supported with or without any applicable limitations.
|IBM High Availability Solutions for Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0|
For current server compatibility, click here
IBM makes no representations or warranty regarding third-party products or services, including those designated as ServerProven or ClusterProven. Support for these third-party (non-IBM) products is provided by non-IBM Manufacturers.
- ServeRAID also supports Hot Swap of a stand-alone adapter. Only one ServeRAID failover pair is supported with IBM Active PCI Services.
- The 5500-M10 and 5500-M20 systems are supported using the same BIOS, cards and drivers as the 5500 system.
Active PCI Definitions:
- Hot Add: Adding a new PCI Adapter to an empty slot while the system is running.
- Hot Swap: Swap faulty PCI adapter with a replacement adapter while the system is running.
- Hot-Swap with Failover: Swapping faulty PCI adapter in a failover configuration with a replacement adapter while the system is running