- Clipper Group: Storwize V7000 capitalizes on Real-time Compression and other extended features for IT Optimization as the best mid-range platform for key business applications
- Edison Group: A Validation and Comparison of Storage Efficiency Technology: Compression Appliance
- ESG Anaylst Report: The Real Time Has Come for Data Compression’s High Value IBM Real-time Compression Appliance
- ESG: IBM delivers extraordinary efficiencies via primary storage compression appliance
- ESG Lab Validation Report: Reducing Storage capacity and costs without compromise
- ESG Report: The Long-term Benefits of Optimizing Storage Capacity with Primary Data Reduction
- ESG: Storwize V7000 and Real-time Compression Lab Validation Report
- Forrester Consulting Study: The total economic impact of IBM’s Real-Time Compression Appliance solution
- Forrester: The Total Economic Impact Of IBM System Storage SAN Volume Controller
- IBM Storwize V7000 Unified: Real-time Compression (RTC) for Oracle databases
- IBM boils the enterprise storage buying decision - Real-time Compression Appliance (PDF,163KB)
- SSG: Real-time Compression Appliance: Achieving Storage Efficiency Throughout the Data Lifecycle
- StorageIO: Innovating by optimizing primary storage to reduce data protection recovery (DPR) costs without compromise for the IBM Real-time Compression Appliance
- Storage Switzerland: Smarter Primary Storage Through Real-time Compression
- Storage Switzerland: Storwize V7000 with Real-time Compression provide major cost savings for Cloud
- Storage Switzerland: What is Real-time Data Compression? (PDF,123KB)
- Taneja: Optimizing primary storage with Real-Time Data Compression Appliance (PDF,176KB)
- The Tod Point Group: IBM Storwize V7000 Unified Provides Enterprise-Class Value in a Oracle Environment
- The Kusnetzky Group: Maximizing the benefits of Virtualization with Real-time Compression Appliance
See a recommendation solutions with potential IT cost reductions.
Estimate the expected compression rate for block devices.
Calculate your ROI and TCO.