- Improve network visibility and drive reliability and performance
- Increase the availability and performance of critical business services with advanced correlation, event de-duplication, automated diagnostics and root-cause analysis
- Simplify management of large groups of switches with automatic discovery of switches on the network
- Automate and integrate management, deployment and monitoring.
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based configuration and management
- Support of network policies for virtualisation
- Authentication and authorisation
- Real time root cause analysis and problem resolution
- Integration with IBM Systems Director and VMware Virtual Centre and vSphere clients.
IBM® System Networking Element Manager is an application for remote monitoring and management of Ethernet switches from IBM. It is designed to simplify and centralise the management of your BladeCenter or blade server and top-of-rack Ethernet switches.
- Easy to use
- Multiple licensing tiers
- Automatic switch discovery
- Multiple operating systems (OS)
- Wide variety of integration options
- SNMP-based configuration and management of IBM top-of-rack and embedded switches
- Automatic discovery of all switches in network
- Supports network policies for virtual servers
- Integration with HP Systems Insight Manager (SIM) 5.1+, IBM Systems Director 5.20+ and 6.x+ and VMware Virtual Centre and vSphere client