- Delivers high performance, energy efficiency and versatility to run the most demanding applications in larger data centres
- Reduces energy bill with leadership high-efficiency power supplies that are 94 percent efficient and 80 PLUS Platinum Certified1
- Provides more than 12 percent greater performance per watt compared to the competition2
- Protects your investment by being compatible with the entire IBM BladeCenter family.
In today’s high-demand enterprise environment, organisations need a reliable infrastructure to run compute-intensive applications with minimal maintenance and downtime. IBM BladeCenter H is a powerful platform built with the enterprise customer in mind, providing extreme performance, innovative architecture and a solid foundation for virtualisation.
This next-generation chassis is a workhorse, it runs applications quickly and efficiently, enabling organisations to maximise their investment and succeed in a highly competitive market. The powerful BladeCenter H delivers the performance customers need to make informed decisions.
- New ultra-efficient power supplies (94 percent efficient and 80 PLUS Platinum Certified1) and cooling enhancements to support most demanding high-performance blade servers
- Leadership energy efficiency and enterprise high performance
- Open and easy management tools deliver advanced, proactive management, providing rich and broad systems management capabilities
- Predictive Failure Analysis helps save you time and money by decreasing unplanned downtime
- Calibrated Vectored Cooling helps maintain the health of your system by keeping internal components cool
- 9U rack-optimised chassis
- Up to 14 blade server bays
- Up to four standard, four high-speed and four bridge module bays supporting Virtual Fabric, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE),10 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), 8 Gb Fibre Channel (FC), InfiniBand and more
- Up to four 2980 W hot-swap and redundant load-balancing power supply modules
- High-availability midplane helps enable maximum uptime and investment protection for future technologies
180 PLUS Organisation, 2010, visit www.80plus.org (link resides outside of ibm.com) for more information.
2Edison Group, Inc., 2010, visit www.TheEdison.com (link resides outside of ibm.com) for more information.