IBM Lotus Quickr 8.2 services for Lotus Domino (IBM i)
More information is available in the Lotus Quickr Information Center which you can access from the Lotus Quickr Documentation site.
Server updates include:
- Can install to implement a new Quickr deployment or upgrade an existing 8.1 installation
- Lotus Quickr integrated with IBM Lotus Connections
- Compatibility with IBM Lotus Domino version 8.5
- New APIs added to the Lotus Quickr wiki
- Theme selection updates
- Option to prohibit room creation at the server level
- Security enhancements
- Improved browser performance
- Lotus Domino Native Directory support for Quickr Domino and Sametime integration
- IBM Lotus iNotes® integration with Lotus Quickr
- (IBM i only) Ability to configure the server as Entry or Standard using a configuration parameter
- Add a place to a Connector from the browser
Connector updates include:
- Enhanced drag-and-drop in the Lotus Notes connector so that a Notes document can be saved as an .eml file, with images embedded and attachments replaced with .qkr links
- A QuickrConfig tool that enables administrators to preconfigure users' desktops with various library, server, preferences, defaults, and policies
- A new option to install the Microsoft Outlook connector separately from the Microsoft connector
- The availability of team places
- A new action to add a place to a connector from the More Actions menu in a place
Installing or upgrading to Lotus Quickr 8.2
- Lotus Quickr 8.2 services for Lotus Domino requires IBM i V5R4 or 6.1 and Domino 8.5.
- See Lotus Quickr for IBM i System Requirements for more information.
- Installation instructions for the IBM i version of Lotus Quicker services for Lotus Domino are included in the IBM Lotus Quickr Information Center which is available from the Lotus Quickr Documentation site.