IBM Lotus Quickr 8.1 services for Lotus Domino on System i.
- Lotus Quickr Entry A simple, easy-to-use version of Lotus Quickr you can use to manage your personal and public files. Provides a smaller set of functions, but performs many basic file management tasks such as uploading, downloading, and sharing files. You can sort and filter a list of files, as well as search for files. Offers several view styles, so you can find and organize your files.
- Lotus Quickr connector for Microsoft Outlook New for Quickr 8.1.
- Lotus Quickr connectors for Lotus Notes and Lotus Sametime Enhanced for Quickr 8.1.
- Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino Includes following enhancements for Quickr 8.1:
- Create real versions (not just revisions) with full rollback capability and allow place non-members to have Reader access to place content without needing to log in.
- Developers can use new APIs that enable better integration with enterprise content management systems, such as IBM Content Manager and IBM FileNet P8.
- Place Administration: Manage places, templates, and policies. Assign polices to places and templates, view place summaries, lock and unlock places, send mail about your place, create policies, and more.
Installing or upgrading to Lotus Quickr 8.1
- Lotus Quickr 8.1 services for Lotus Domino requires i5/OS V5R4 or later and Domino 8.0.1 or 8.0.2.
- See Lotus Quickr for i5/OS System Requirements for more information.
- Installation instructions for the i5/OS version of Lotus Quicker services for Lotus Domino are included in the IBM Lotus Quickr Information Center which is available from the Lotus Quickr Documentation site.