IBM Lotus Quickr 8 services for Lotus Domino is available for System i.
It is easy to upgrade from Lotus QuickPlace to Lotus Quickr services for Lotus Domino and transform the way your people share content and collaborate.
Note Both 8.0 and 22.214.171.124 versions are available. Customers who plan to install a Quickr Language Pack should install 8.0. Customers who plan to run Quickr in English should install Lotus Quickr 126.96.36.199. Both 8.0 and 188.8.131.52 run on Domino 7.0.2 and require an enabling fix to run on Domino 7.0.3. See Quickr i5/OS support for fix availability.
- Content libraries Organize and share content faster.
- Team places Create online places for projects or teams.
- Connectors Work where you are without switching applications.
- Templates Use prebuilt team places to get started fast.
Installing or upgrading to Lotus Quickr 8.0
- Lotus Quickr 8.0 services for Lotus Domino requires i5/OS V5R3 or later and Domino 7.0.2.
- See Lotus Quickr for i5/OS System Requirements for more information.
- Installation instructions for the i5/OS version of Lotus Quicker services for Lotus Domino are included in the IBM Lotus Quickr 8 Information Center which is available from the Lotus Quickr Documentation site.
Integration with Lotus Sametime
- Integration with Sametime enables Lotus Quickr users to exchange instant messages and to plan and conduct instant online e-meetings.
- Lotus Quickr 8.0 integration with Sametime requires Sametime 7.5 or 7.5.1.
- You can run your Lotus Quickr and Sametime servers on the same System i server (within the same LPAR) as long as they are running on separate Domino servers.
- Detailed information about enabling Lotus Quickr integration with Lotus Sametime on i5/OS is available in the IBM Lotus Quickr 8 Information Center.