| Configuration patterns
- Define compute note and chassis configuration once and deploy to multiple systems—saving time and cutting down on error.
- Define patterns from scratch or import from an existing compute node or chassis.
- Update patterns in one location and propagate changes to multiple systems.
- Pre-assign patterns to chassis or compute nodes before hardware to accelerate time to production.
| Bare metal deployment
- Deploy multiple hypervisors simultaneously without requiring complex PXE infrastructure.
- Simplify deployment of multiple hypervisor types in a single deployment task.
| Interactive chassis map
- Real-time object oriented views that immediately recognize new hardware
- Easily monitor and address hardware problems from a single point of control
- View firmware compliance, pattern application and LED status information from one location.
| Integrated management across compute, network and storage
- Single vendor solution
- View compute, storage, and network resources from one console.
- Create server, storage, and network system pools to automate VM resource allocation and balance virtualized workloads across physical resources.
| Mobile Management Interface
- View the health of compute, storage, and network resources in the IBM Flex System™ Enterprise Chassis through your iPhone, Android phone, or Blackberry device or iOS or Android-based tablet.