- Automate and speed deployment with integrated storage for the IBM® PureFlex™ System or IBM Flex System™
- Simplify management with an integrated, intuitive user interface for faster system accessibility
- Reduce network complexity with FCoE and iSCSI connectivity
- Store up to five times more active data in the same disk space using IBM Real-time Compression™
- Virtualize third-party storage for investment protection of the current storage infrastructure
- Optimize costs for mixed workloads, with up to 200 percent better performance with solid-state drives (SSDs) using IBM System Storage® Easy Tier®1
- Improve application availability and resource utilization for organizations of all sizes
- Support growing business needs while controlling costs with clustered systems
- Get innovative technology, open standards, excellent performance, and a broad portfolio of proven storage software, hardware and solutions offerings from IBM
More than 70 percent of IT budgets are spent on operations and maintenance.2 System administrators face extraordinary demands as they plan IT infrastructures. But they also need to deploy assets to meet current needs and optimize them for maximum performance. More and more organizations are virtualizing their IT environments, and administrators face the daunting task of monitoring a complex infrastructure and fixing problems as they arise. These tasks may be complicated by multiple, non-integrated tools that offer limited automation and the explosion of data that is stressing limited resources—budget, people, power, storage capacity and floor space.
To meet today’s complex and ever-changing business demands, you need a solid base of compute, storage, networking and software resources that is simple to deploy and can quickly and automatically adapt to changing conditions.