- A 2-port FDR InfiniBand adapter based on Mellanox Connect X3 ASIC
- Enables high speed InfiniBand connectivity for x86 compute nodes
- Supports RDMA and RoCE technologies
- Helps provide application acceleration
- Helps provide low latency for specialized applications
The network architecture on the IBM® Flex System™ platform has been specifically designed to address network challenges, giving you a very scalable way to integrate, optimize and automate your data center.
The Flex System IB6132 2-port FDR InfiniBand Adapter is a high-speed InfiniBand device designed to meet your critical performance needs. The adapter is based on Mellanox technology.
Designed to meet your critical performance needs. Supports switch-embedded subnet managers and host-based subnet managers.
- Two 14 Data Rate (FDR) ports for 56 Gbs bandwidth
- QDR and FDR InfiniBand
- Mellanox based architecture