- High-performance platform for the next generation of IT
- No compromise design that can scale capability with the business needs
- Allows choice of compute, storage, networking and management nodes
- Integrated and easy to use management with advanced functions
- Scalable “pay as you grow” flexible I/O offerings
- Highly resilient: no single point of failure to maintain high availability
- Designed to ensure a highly secure environment, protecting vital information and maximizing uptime
- World class service with three year onsite support
To meet today’s complex and ever-changing business demands, the IBM® Flex System™ Enterprise Chassis provides a high-performance, integrated infrastructure platform that supports a mix of compute, storage, and networking resources to meet the demands of your applications. Available on either your IBM PureFlex™ System or IBM Flex System, the solution is easily scalable with the addition of another chassis with the required nodes. With the IBM Flex System Manager™, multiple chassis can be managed from a single console. The 14 node, 10U chassis delivers high speed performance complete with integrated servers, storage, and networking. This flexible chassis is designed to deploy easily now and to scale to meet your needs in the future.
- High-performance chassis designed to meet IT needs today and into the future
- With IBM Flex System Manager™, multiple chassis can be managed from a single console.
- This flexible chassis was designed to deploy easily now and can scale to meet your needs in the future.
- The system monitors and manages power usage on all major chassis components so you have total control over power consumption.
- Power supplies are 80 PLUS Platinum certified indicating high energy efficiency, and the chassis design optimizes cooling with cooling zones within the chassis.
- 14 node, 10U chassis
- Chassis pre-enabled to support current and future infrastructure technologies
- Supports POWER7, POWER7+- and Intel processor-based nodes in standard or double-width form factors
- Adding compute, storage, or networking capability is simple, just add additional nodes, modules or chassis.
- Supports N+N or N+1 redundant power supplies, a single, three-phase power domain and an entirely passive mid-plane to meet your reliability needs