- Outstanding flexibility and efficiency with choice of compute, storage, networking and management nodes
- No compromise design that can easily scale capabilities with business needs
- Designed for multiple generations of technology
- Integrated and easy to use management with advanced functions
- Scalable “pay-as-you-grow” flexible I/O offerings
- Highly resilient: no single point of failure to maintain high availability
- Designed to deliver a highly secure environment, protecting vital information and maximizing uptime
- World-class service with three-year onsite support
To meet today’s complex and ever-changing business demands, the IBM® Flex System™ Enterprise Chassis provides a high-performance, integrated infrastructure platform that supports a mix of compute, storage, and networking capabilities. The Flex System Enterprise Chassis has been designed and built specifically to provide the efficiency you need now, along with the growth path necessary to protect your investment into the future.
Available on either your IBM PureFlex™ System or IBM Flex System, the solution scales easily using additional nodes or additional chassis. The 14-node, 10U chassis delivers high-speed performance complete with integrated servers, storage, and networking. And with IBM Flex System Manager™, multiple chassis can be managed from a single console—reducing your administrative demands and costs.
- High-performance chassis designed to meet IT needs today and into the future
- With IBM Flex System Manager™, multiple chassis can be managed from a single console.
- This flexible chassis was designed to deploy easily now and can scale to meet your needs in the future.
- The system monitors and manages power usage on all major chassis components so you have total control over power consumption.
- Power supplies are 80 PLUS Platinum certified indicating high energy efficiency, and the chassis design optimizes cooling with cooling zones within the chassis.
- 14-node, 10U chassis
- Chassis pre-enabled to support current and future infrastructure technologies
- Supports POWER®- and Intel processor-based nodes in standard or double-width form factors
- Adding compute, storage, or networking capability is simple, just add additional nodes, modules or chassis.
- Supports N+N or N+1 redundant power supplies, a single, three-phase power domain and an entirely passive mid-plane to meet your reliability needs