IBM Enterprise2014 will be held October 6-10, 2014 at the Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada. In its second year, this event brings together the IBM System z Technical University, the IBM Power Systems Technical University and the Enterprise Executive Summit—all combined to provide the premier enterprise infrastructure event.
IBM Enterprise2014 highlights include:
- 3,000+ attendees
- 50+ client case studies
- 600+ expert technical sessions covering IBM systems and software topics
- Insightful executive strategy sessions
- In-depth coverage of recent product announcements
- IT trends and directions
- IBM and industry-renowned speakers
- Hands-on labs, certification testing and post-conference education
- Comprehensive Showcase Solution Center
- IBM Business Partner education
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Top-notch entertainment
Enterprise2014 event streams
An exclusive 2 day event for business and IT executives featuring strategies for enterprise systems infrastructure, improving financial performance, enhancing organizational effectiveness and achieving industry leadership through IT infrastructure investments to reshape their industries, improve customer service, make better decisions through improved use of data, and enhance collaboration across their value chain.
System z and Power Systems Technical Universities
A 4.5 day in-depth technical event for IT professionals and practitioners focused on sharpening expertise, discovering new innovations and learning industry best practices around System z, Power Systems and Enterprise Storage solutions.