IBM Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) solutions helps customers gain the Visibility, Control, and Automation to see and understand their business infrastructure in real time so they can efficiently transform and adapt while limiting risk and cost.
This high-energy class will provide a solid foundation for participants to broaden their understanding of the IBM Tivoli suite. Emphasis is on capabilities and translation of technology to business value. Through hands-on exercises, interactive class discussions and lectures, students will leave the class with the skills to drive additional Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) revenue within their territories.
Please note: This is NOT a product training class.
Primary Target Audience: Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) Sellers, Business Partners, BP SSRs, SCLs, Industry SSRs, Telesales, GBS, GTS
Secondary Target Audience: Open to everyone else who is interested in a sales-level understanding of the Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) portfolio
- Provide solution-based sales training for each of the Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) pillars:
- Service Management, Mobility, & Cloud
- Asset & Facilities Management
- Identify customer pain points and translate them to Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) opportunities
- Be able to articulate the value of the Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) strategy and benefit of the solution areas (Cloud & Data Center Management; Mobility; Asset & Facilities Management; Storage)
- Educate students on selling tools available
- Enable students in the above areas by offering teaching activities which have practical application, simulated practice (stand & deliver, role play), and rigorous testing.
- A basic knowledge of the Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) products is required. This knowledge can be acquired in IBM TGVL: Tivoli Foundations. (The information from this virtual class will NOT be repeated in Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli) Top Gun - Essentials).
- Submit an active opportunity prior to class start. Template will be provided in the confirmation note
- Review and be familiar with the Client Value Method (CVM) concepts and terminology.
The prerequisite material will take at least 10 hours to complete. All relevant links to the material will be provided upon confirmation of enrollment.
Planned Topics (subject to change)
Click on the date below to enroll in a future class:
"Best IBM course I've been to! All speakers were great!" - Technical Specialist, IBM
"This class exceeded my expectations. I will highly recommend it to my other team members!" - Tivoli Sales Specialist
"Excellent course given the variety of sellers from new to experienced reps. Great job in meeting the requests of both." - IBM Manager
"Many useful hints and tips for 'daily life'!" - Storage Sales Specialist, IBM
“Great training - probably the best I have had at IBM. Very well presented and great teachers. The "Teach Team" should be proud of the work that has gone into this week. THANK YOU!” - Tivoli Sales Specialist
"The best way to learn...." - IBM Sales Specialist
"Very good and useful!" - IBM Business Partner