This class focuses on the IBM Security solutions, from a seller's perspective. Students will learn how every sale can and should include IBM Security products, based on business value and sales plays. They will gain knowledge on how to apply selling skills around a set of client business challenges and understand the broad set of security capabilities to help address client needs to beat the competition. The instruction process will include multiple interactive workshops which will allow the students to exhibit existing as well as newly gained knowledge and skills. Over the 4.5 days, students will craft their software win plans utilizing cross selling techniques. Upon completion, students will use the learned skills to drive additional software revenue within their accounts and be able to identify, own and close their own IBM Security opportunities. This is a pass/fail class where testing is administered. Our aim is to develop Security “Top Guns”.
IBM Security Top Gun is a 4.5 to 5 day class. All days are mandatory
The audience for this class is anyone selling or recommending IBM Security solutions, including IBM Security Brand Reps, SSRs, SCLs, iSRs, Client Reps, Marketing Reps, Global Services, Industry Solution Specialists, and Business Partners. Client Technical Reps are invited, but please be aware that this is NOT a technical class.
At the end of the class the students will:
- Be able to describe IBM Security solutions, with coverage of related security sales plays or cross-sell solutions as appropriate.
- Confidently identify security opportunities and increase their revenue.
- Relate IBM Security software and services offerings to the 2015 Security client conversations (Optimize the Security Program, Stop Advanced Threats, Safeguard Cloud and Mobile, Protect Critical Assets).
- Create and present a group "Win Plan" – each student will have the opportunity to participate in a group win plan scenario at the end of the week. This activity presents the knowledge learned during the course of the 4.5-day class.
The prerequisite material will take approximately 12 hours to complete. All relevant links to the material (and logistics) will be provided upon confirmation of enrollment. Testing on this material will compose a portion of your final grade.
Updated links coming soon!
Click on the date below to enroll in a future class:
- Dallas, Texas - April 11-15, 2016 - Registration Coming Soon
- Santiago, Chile - May 2-6, 2016 - Registration Coming Soon
- Amsterdam, Netherlands - May 23-27, 2016 - Registration Coming Soon
- Chicago, Illinois - August 1-5, 2016 - Registration Coming Soon