The Cloud Software Top Gun course is a brand new F2F offering with the goal of helping Cloud SW Sellers identify, qualify and drive Cloud SW opportunities with confidence! It is the IBM Cloud Software Business Unit's only comprehensive class encompassing all solutions within Cloud Software. The course is designed at a 201 level for anyone that sells Cloud Software solutions...Business Partners welcome! The course consists of modules delivered by our brand's top SMEs for all of our solutions focused on advanced selling techniques, objection handling, negotiations, deeper solution understanding, beating competition and deal prospecting/progression tactics. This is coupled with interactive exercises. On the last day students will present win plans for real opportunities to coaches. This is a very challenging but rewarding course and guaranteed to take one's Cloud software selling skills to the next level. This is not a technical course, but tech sellers are strongly encouraged to attend!
- 4.5 days
Anyone selling IBM Cloud solutions - Business Partners Welcome!
**NOTE: In 2015, successfully completing this course will provide our Business Partners with their Sales Mastery Certification!**
- Attendance at the Cloud Software Sales Academy in Las Vegas, Feb. 19-20, 2015
- Attendance at the Cloud Software Virtual Top Gun "Sales Academy Highlights" class March 2-3, or March 4-5, 2015
- Listen to the replay of the Virtual Top Gun "Sales Academy Highlights" (replay link will be posted March 18th here: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/education/topgun/virtual/virtlernsalesacad.html)
- Submit an active opportunity prior to class start. Template will be provided in the confirmation note.
- Review and be familiar with the Client Value Method (CVM) concepts and terminology (more info. given in your confirmation note.)
Agenda and Topics (subject to change)
Course will cover at a 201 level:
- DevOps for Hybrid Cloud
- IBM Cloud Orchestrator
and much more!
All students will be sent a detailed agenda in their confirmation letter upon registration confirmation.
If you need more details prior to registering, please contact Deb Salerno (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please check back frequently as additional cities and dates will be added to the list.
Click the date/location below to register.