If you will be selling POWER8 Solutions in 2016 then you should attend this Top Gun class.
Learn from the experts:
- Differentiate and sell the key benefits of POWER8 solutions to your clients.
- Grow revenue by keeping your install base on Power.
- Improve your skills to compete and win Linux based opportunities with POWER8.
- Understand the key workloads customers are buying and the POWER8 solutions to address them.
- Identify and correctly utilize IBM resources to increase your opportunity win rate.
This class will:
- Increase your knowledge about POWER8 benefits and values (from a customer perspective).
- Teach you how to articulate the value proposition of Power Systems to your customer.
- Be sales and solution focused, not deep technology focused.
- Have interactive student activities each day to practice what you have learned.
- Improve your customer facing skills and increase your success at selling POWER8 solutions.
This is a graduate level class targeted at experienced Power Systems sellers with prior product knowledge. However it will include an optional "Understanding The Basics" 1/2 day session for students new to POWER or needing a refresh. Anyone involved in selling Power Systems solutions will benefit from attending this class.
The IBM Power Sales Top Gun is a 3.5 day class. Geographies hosting the class can choose to include an optional 1/2 day of "basic knowledge" training for students new to selling Power, new to the Power marketplace or new to selling technology. Regular class hours are typically 09:00AM-06:30PM with the class ending around 3PM on the last day of class.
Please make sure that you do not book travel home from class that requires you leave the classroom before 3PM on the last day of class.
Attendance at all class sessions (except the optional ½ day training) is required. We schedule regular breaks so you can attend to critical phone calls or e-mails. Please ensure that you have someone organized to cover your territory while you are busy at Top Gun.
- IBM and Business Partner Sales Specialists
- Anyone involved in the sale of POWER8 Solutions
- Experience in the field selling Power System solutions for at least 6-12 months is highly recommended!
- If you do not have this experience then attending the optional 1/2 day of basic knowledge training (if offered) for students new to selling Power, new to the Power marketplace or new to selling technology is highly recommended
- Additional prerequisites, if any will be provided when you enroll and are confirmed in the class.
- We will be combining traditional presentations with interactive sessions so we can practice what to say to the customer in a supportive environment.
- The final class agenda will be sent to you as part of the pre class communications.
Click on the date below to enroll in a future class. Please check back frequently as additional classes are added to this list.
Take a look at some of the student quotes from previous classes.
“This was a phenomenal class” – Atlanta class CSM
“I learned a lot about the products, how to sell, and what resources there are to assist me in my sales efforts” – Federal sector Sales specialist
“Excellent delivery of material by the presenters. I noticed a huge improvement in my knowledge during the class.” BP Client Rep