The Client Engagement Program for Technical Sellers is a concentrated and integrated experiential program designed to develop STG Technical Sellers’ client engagement skills. Aligned with both the Client Value Method (CVM) and Team SolutionDesign (TeamSD), this face-to-face class will focus on the key client touchpoints throughout the technical sales engagement.
Each lecture topic will build the skills required for successful client interaction by examining key tasks, best practices, and client examples. Students will undergo a series of exercises that will require them to apply the skills and best practices to a client engagement scenario in a case study format.
The Client Engagement Program for Technical Sellers is a concentrated and integrated experiential program designed to:
- Provide our technical sellers with the skills and mindset that will enable them to:
- Enhance the Client Engagement experience
- Become essential to their Clients
Prior to attending the face-to-face CEP classroom training, students must complete the following:
- Global Sales School
- Foundation training in their primary STG brand(s), e.g. Top Gun classes
- The first three modules of Introduction to Architectural Thinking (00556897):
- Module 1: What is Architecture?
- Module 2: Architectural Thinking
- Module 3: Basics of Methods
- Introduction to TeamSD for IT Specialists (00626888) **recommended, but not required
Agenda (subject to change)
The Program will be delivered via a modular structure. The following modules are currently planned:
- CEP Foundation
- Understand Client Needs
- Explore the Options
- Develop the Solution
- Build the Value
- Tell the “Story”
- Manage the Experience
Click on the date below to enroll in a future class: