The Client Engagement Program is a concentrated and integrated experiential program designed to develop STG sellers’ client engagement skills, leading to higher close rates, increased revenue, and enhanced client satisfaction.
Aligned with the Client Value Method (CVM), each lecture topic in the Client Engagement Program is designed to build the skills required for successful client interaction by examining key tasks, best practices, client touchpoints, and client examples. Students will undergo a series of interactive exercises that will require them to apply the skills and best practices to a client engagement scenario in a case study format.
- The Client Engagement Program: Foundations (CEPFND), fka STG Sales School
- The Client Engagement Program for Technical Sellers (CEP4TS)
Both of these classes are delivered via a "Part 1 / Part 2" hybrid model, as follows:
- Part 1 is a "virtual" class that essentially focuses on role-specific sales skills. There are multiple lectures, along with several quizzes and/or exercises. Students must successfully complete all activities in order to be confirmed for Part 2 (the face-to-face portion). This "virtual" portion of the class will be delivered in a self-paced study format, with the materials accessible on demand.
- Part 2 is the classroom, or face-to-face, portion of the class. This component addresses consultative selling skills, organized into the following modules:
- Understand the Client's Needs
- Build the Value
- Tell the Story
In this face-to-face portion of the class, we want to maximize the interactive exercises, focusing on engagement skills. The final 1/2 day will be dedicated to developing and presenting the "Value Story" in a workshop and role play session.