Cloud computing changes the way we think about technology choices, which are shifting out of the hands of IT organizations, enabling the business to do more with less. It is about reinventing business, allowing rapid deployment of new capabilities in an automated way. Cloud enables transformation across the enterprise in a way that expands your opportunities to sell IBM. Can you capitalize on the interplay and convergence of the crucial forces surrounding cloud computing? As a seller, do you understand IBM cloud computing services and offerings well enough to maximize your opportunities? If you are not talking to your client about cloud, know that your competitors are.
This face-to-face sales class will provide you a solid foundation to broaden your understanding and sales skills around cloud computing, emphasizing team cooperative selling approaches. Through lectures, hands on exercises and interactive class discussions, you will leave this class with the skills to close business with IBM's cloud solutions and offerings.
IBM Cloud Computing Top Gun is a 4 day class.
A wide range of IBM professionals who sell IBM solutions comprising software and systems will benefit from this offering. Target audiences include Software Client sellers, STG cross-brand solution sellers, Industry Solution Sales Representatives, S&D Sellers, GTS, Competitive Hunters, Platform Sales Specialists, Architects, CRBPs, Business Partners and anyone responsible for selling cloud solutions. This is a sales class, not technical.
- Lead discussions with clients on IBM's Cloud Strategy, its value and benefits
- Recognize and articulate the benefits of using IBM Cloud Computing platforms, software, and services
- Identify client opportunities and how to progress client discussions leveraging entry points for cloud
- Explain IBM Cloud Computing Business Value Propositions based on Technology Differentiators – including Public, Private, Hybrid and Consulting Offerings
- Construct and apply business value selling strategies for cloud via role-plays, exercises and workshops leveraging different client scenarios
- Compare and evaluate competitive cloud offerings to best position IBM services and platforms
- Formulate TEAM IBM solutions utilizing the most appropriate resources, tools, program offerings and organizations
- Provide an integrated system/software/services guide to help sellers propose IBM cloud solution offerings
Prerequisites will be assigned before each class
Content: (subject to change)
Click on the date below to enroll in a future class. Please check back frequently as additional classes are added to this list.