Changing the Economics and Experience of IT
As demand for innovation and new services grows, IT organizations are challenged to find faster and more efficient ways to deploy and manage infrastructure and applications. IBM’s pre-integrated and optimized PureSystems enable businesses to build and maintain a flexible hardware and software infrastructure faster and with less risk.
IBM’s PureSystems feature:
- Integration by design - Deeply integrating and tuning hardware and software – in a single, ready-to-go system
- Built-in expertise - Capturing and automating what experts do – from the infrastructure to the application
- Simplified experience - Making every part of the IT lifecycle easier - with integrated management of the entire system and a broad open ecosystem of optimized solutions
- PureApplication System: Changing the Economics and Experience of IT
IBM PureApplication System is ready-to-go, and pre-optimized for enterprise application workloads. PureApplication System can be ready to go in as little as 4 hours for Cloud and hundreds of other applications.
- PureData System: PureData System for Big Data Analytics
IBM PureData System allows you to modernize existing data warehouse systems, quickly and simply deploy new data warehouse workloads, gain greater insight into your business, and lower the cost of Big Data analytics.
- PureFlex System: Simpler IBM Infrastructure Solutions with Flex System and PureFlex System
IBM PureFlex System replaces complexity in the data center with a factory integrated, high performance system that is open, dense, flexible, and ready for your future. PureFlex systems simplify infrastructure management, reduce labor expense, and accelerate the deployment of new business initiatives.
Three different ½ day briefings provide an in depth understanding of how IBM’s PureSystems are highly integrated, flexible platforms that are easy to deploy, customize, safeguard and manage.
In these three briefings you will see how IBM PureSystems are far superior in capabilities, performance and cost to other alternatives.
To be nominated for these briefings and find out current schedules, contact your sales representative, or contact us
Learn more about PureSystems briefings
- BI Professionals
- Data Center Managers
- Data Scientist
- Data Analyst
- Database administrators
- Private cloud administrators and architects
- Web application administrators and architects
- IT Managers
- IT Operations Managers
- Big data Architects
- Consolidation Architect
- IT Architects
- Enterprise Architects
- Software Architects
- Virtualization Architects
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Technical Decision Makers
IBM training and event resources
Worldwide technical events
IBM Systems lab services and training