In today's demanding workforce, your business requires continuous and immediate access to information. IBM systems experts work with IBM software engineers and leading database vendors like Microsoft, Oracle and SAP so that IBM System x®, BladeCenter® and System Storage® offerings are optimized to manage data from the smallest of departments to large-scale enterprise data warehouses reliably and economically for a dynamic, scalable infrastructure that helps you respond quickly to changing business demands.
IBM System x and BladeCenter systems are designed and optimized to provide the best data management offerings in the x86 market with:
IBM Systems solution for SAP HANA are easy to order preconfigured server models designed to help organizations instantly access, model and analyze all of their SAP transactional and analytical data in real time.
IBM Systems solution for SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse Accelerator is a turn-key solution that helps speed up reporting and analysis of an existing SAP business warehouse environment.
IBM Database Reference Architecture for Microsoft SQL Server on System x provides a flexible and cost effective platform for consolidating SQL Server workloads for departmental and small enterprise customers using IBM x86 servers, Juniper Networks Ethernet switches, Microsoft SQL Server and Sanbolic Melio software.
- DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows is a relational model database server that runs on IBM System x and BladeCenter, as well as on other IBM server offerings.
- DB2 pureScale is a scale-out implementation of IBM DB2 and is designed for organizations that run online transaction processing (OLTP) applications on distributed systems within clustered environments.
- IBM solidDB is a relational, in-memory database that delivers extreme speed and extreme availability to meet performance and reliability demands of real-time applications.
- Informix is a family of relational database management system (RDBMS) software used as the engine to power OLTP and decision support applications.
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database server and information platform. Working closely with Microsoft, IBM provides highly reliable, scalable reference architectures optimized and validated for Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Oracle Database is a relational database that provides comprehensive features to easily manage the most demanding transaction processing, business intelligence, and content management applications.
IBM, BladeCenter, Cognos, DB2, Informix, pureScale, solidDB, System x and X-Architecture are trademarks of the International Business Machines Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. For a complete list of IBM Trademarks, see www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.
Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both. All other products may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.