|Multiple virtual ports and protocols including Ethernet, iSCSI, and FCoE
- Helps reduce I/O hardware requirements
- Helps lower energy consumption
- Simplifies cabling and management
- Easily integrates into your existing infrastructure (virtual or non-virtual)
- Allows you to define the exact number ports and amount of bandwidth needed for your applications
- Enables an easy upgrade to hardware iSCSI or FCoE, without losing your existing investment in switches and adapters.
- Each virtual port operates at anywhere between 100Mb and 10Gb and will run Ethernet, iSCSI, or FCoE
- Enables an easy transition from 1Gb to 10Gb and iSCSI or FCoE.
- Increases network utilization by allowing customers to assign the exact bandwidth needed for each application
- Fabric Manager for BladeCenter helps enable easy recovery from failures even when operating with virtual ports.