|High-bandwidth 10 GbE switching in blade form factor
- 480 Gbps non-blocking, wire-speed bandwidth
- Great performance with bandwidth to spare for growing application needs
- Advanced features like static and dynamic routing protocols, filtering and full L2 and L3 capabilities eliminate the need for these functions to be provided on an external aggregation layer switch, lowering TCO
- Fewer discrete devices in a network means fewer potential points of failure, less time spent on management.
|Lower power consumption
- Low 10 GbE power consumption
- 30 percent more throughput per watt than an HP Virtual Connect Flex 10 (6 Gbps/watt versus 4.57 Gbps/watt¹).
- 7.5 times more throughput per watt than a 1 GbE switch.
- One quarter the power draw of chassis-based 10 GbE switch.