- BladeCenter HT is the right choice for the ultimate combination of high performance and durability in telecommunications, military, medical, government and industrial deployments.
- NEBS Level 3/ETSI certified
- Support for high-speed I/O technologies including Virtual Fabric, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- Take command of your Central Office or IT infrastructure with powerful IBM Cool Blue™ technology, a portfolio of products and tools to help customers plan, manage and control power and cooling—helping to build greener networks and infrastructures
- A powerful set of management tools help simplify the IT environment. BladeCenter provides tools that are open, easy and seamlessly integrated, allowing you to focus on your business, not your networking or IT
- Improve network flexibility and interoperability, bridging new services to control gateways supporting SS7, VoIP, legacy PSTN, WAN devices and network interfaces with special purpose telecommunications blades
- Efficiently consolidate network resources while delivering high scalability for NGN applications such as IPTV, VoD and IMS, with higher port concentrations and 10 Gbps Ethernet network bandwidth
BladeCenter HT helps reduce network infrastructure costs while increasing network infrastructure performance and flexibility—making it the ideal platform to run your next-generation network (NGN) end-to-end infrastructure applications.
- High-speed I/O support including Virtual Fabric, 10 Gigabit Ethernet and 4 Gigabit Fibre Channel
- Delivers increased network infrastructure performance ideal for telecommunications service, control and transport plane applications
- Improves network flexibility and interoperability via support for many blade processor types and operating systems
- Advanced proactive management, providing rich and broad systems management capabilities
- NEBS Level 3/ETSI certified.
- Long life models
- 12U rack-optimized chassis supporting up to 12 blade server bays
- Supports high-performance blade servers with Intel® Xeon®, AMD Opteron and IBM POWER® and a wide variety of operating systems, including Linux®, Windows®, IBM AIX® and Oracle Solaris
- Up to four traditional hot-swap and redundant switch modules supporting Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel
- Up to four new high-speed capable switch module bays supported by 10 Gbps fabric
- Four hot-swap and redundant load-balancing power supply modules, DC or AC power
- Four hot-swap, redundant fan modules
- Redundant removable media trays with optional Compact Flash, two external USB ports and full alarm management panel
- High-availability midplane helps enable maximum uptime and enhances investment protection for future technologies
- Hot-swappable midplane active components help provide maximum reliability for deployment into a telecommunications central office
- Demonstrated history of compatibility so operators can standardize on a particular configuration for extended period of time