- Delivers high performance, energy efficiency and versatility to run the most demanding applications in larger data centers
- Reduces energy bill with leadership high-efficiency power supplies that are 94 percent efficient and 80 PLUS® Platinum Certified1
- Provides more than 12 percent greater performance per watt compared to the competition2
- Protects your investment by being compatible with the entire IBM BladeCenter® family
In today’s high-demand enterprise environment, organizations need a reliable infrastructure to run compute-intensive applications with minimal maintenance and downtime. IBM BladeCenter H is a powerful platform built with the enterprise customer in mind, providing industry-leading performance, innovative architecture and a solid foundation for virtualization.
This next-generation chassis is a workhorse—it runs applications quickly and efficiently, enabling organizations to maximize their investment and succeed in a highly competitive market. The powerful BladeCenter H delivers the performance customers need to make informed decisions.
- New ultra-efficient power supplies (94% efficient and 80 PLUS Platinum Certified¹) and cooling enhancements to support most demanding high-performance blade servers
- Leadership energy efficiency and enterprise high performance
- Open and easy management tools deliver advanced, proactive management, providing rich and broad systems management capabilities
- Predictive Failure Analysis helps save you time and money by decreasing unplanned downtime
- Calibrated Vectored Cooling™ helps maintain the health of your system by keeping internal components cool
- 9U rack-optimized chassis
- Up to 14 blade server bays
- Up to four legacy, four high-speed and four bridge module bays supporting Virtual Fabric, FcOE,10 Gb Ethernet, 8 Gb Fibre Channel, InfiniBand and more
- Up to four 2980 W hot-swap and redundant load-balancing power supply modules
- High-availability midplane helps enable maximum uptime and investment protection for future technologies
1 80 PLUS Organization, 2010, visit www.plugloadsolutions.com/80PlusPowerSupplies.aspx for more information.
2 Edison Group, Inc., 2010, visit www.TheEdison.com for more information.