Big data + zEnterprise = Big impact
Maximize your business performance with real-time analytics derived from big data and delivered on an infrastructure designed for availability, optimized for flexibility, and engineered with the highest levels of security. This allows organizations to protect data from both external and internal intrusions, all with the simplicity of an integrated environment.
The ETL Problem
The costs of data transfer and benefits of IBM zEnterprise for analytics
The elephant on the mainframe
IBM-Veristorm take a critical look at gaining insights from mainframe data with Hadoop
IBM zEnterprise analytics solutions
A simple to install appliance delivers point-of-sale suggest-sell insights.
Speeding up high-level decision making that affects the bottom line.
zEnterprise analytics papers
IBM analytics community links
On demand events and webcasts
IBM Capacity Management Analytics for zEnterprise: A cost-effective solution for optimal performance
Learn how IBM can help you manage your zEnterprise investment more efficiently and cost-effectively through a single, integrated solution.
Principal Financial Group heightens analytics impact with IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator
Hear how Pam Kahler, Assistant Director of IT, improved her company’s analytic capabilities on System z.
In the news
- System z enterprise solutions
- Data-ready enterprise systems (US)
- IBM Storage for System z (US)
- IBM Smart Analytics System 9700 (US)
- Mainframe data management (US)
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence on System z (US)
- Solutions that enable the integration of business analytics across your enterprise (US)
- Bring big data to the enterprise (US)