Try Integrated Real Time Compression!
IBM System Storage V7000: Designed for Data
To allow businesses to respond to a rapidly changing marketplace, IBM Storwize V7000 is a virtualised storage systems that complements virtualised server environments and provides unmatched performance, availability, advanced functions and highly-scalable capacity never seen before in midrange disk systems.
For Storwize V7000, integrated IBM Real-time Compression enhances efficiency even further by enabling storing up to five times as much active primary data in the same physical disk space*. These powerful midrange disk systems have been designed to be easy-to-use and enable rapid deployment without additional resources, supporting block workloads for simplicity of management and reduced cost.
This is a promotional offer for End User Customers to purchase a V7000 with 20 x 300GB drives, delivering 6TB raw capacity along with the new Integrated Real Time Compression feature at a price of A$26,888 inc GST.
*1. Enterprise Strategy Group Lab Validation Report - IBM Storwize V7000 Disk System, August 2012.
- Terms & Conditions
- This offer is available to IBM End User Clients
- This offer may not be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts from IBM.
- You agree to acquire hardware products under this promotion for your own use and not for remarketing, leasing or transferring to a third party, unless you are arranging lease-back financing for hardware products You acquire the products described in this promotion in accordance with the terms and conditions of this promotion announcement and the terms and conditions of the applicable local country IBM Customer Agreement (ICA08-1INT), or equivalent customer agreement, signed by you and IBM.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with International Volume Offerings (IVO’s).
- IBM reserves the right to modify or withdraw this offering at any time.
To order, contact your local IBM representative or Business Partner.
To identify your local IBM representative call IBM on 13 24 26 in Australia or 0800 801 800 in New Zealand.
To take advantage of this offer, the IBM End User Client must indicate on the order that the products are being ordered under the terms of this promotion and provide the following number: ANZ312-119