New IBM PureFlex System configuration options across the express, standard and enterprise offerings give you even more flexibility to meet your business needs.
Learn how the latest enhancements to PureFlex improve your workloads.
- Recently announced compute nodes give you the flexibility and choice you need. A range of x86 capabilities offer ultimate efficiency, maximum performance, or a balanced approach. New POWER7+-based nodes offer extraordinary optimization for consolidation and performance
- New features for integrated management of storage and networking resources simplify management and help reduce operating costs
- Enhanced storage and networking components give you improved performance and more choice to integrate with your existing infrastructure today and accommodate future technologies seamlessly
New IBM Flex System components and capabilities can help simplify your IT while making it more flexible, more open, and more efficient – so you can go beyond blades.
Go beyond blades with the latest enhancements to Flex System.
- IBM Flex System V7000 Storage—in-chassis enterprise storage that integrates with the Flex System’s management and integrated networking capabilities
- Flex System Manager updates—offering an enhanced user interface, centralized security, end-to-end storage management and enhanced networking management
- Flex System converged networking switch—giving you fabric convergence with the flexibility of Ethernet and Fibre Channel protocols in a single switch
- Compute node choice—a selection of x86 and POWER-processor based nodes to meet a range of business demands