Businesses are deploying IT solutions in clouds to gain management efficiency, simplified access for users to needed IT resources, and to speed their response to changing business conditions. IBM PureFlex and Flex System Solutions for cloud infrastructure can help you deploy environments more rapidly, with better performance and higher resiliency. IBM has worked with software providers across the industry to provide solutions that deliver the capabilities you need, while fitting into your existing IT environment.
Cloud computing solutions running on the most advanced blade technology and integrated systems from IBM can help you stay ahead of business demands and your competition.
Simplify cloud disaster recovery services with IBM PureFlex System
The IBM PureFlex Solution for cloud backup and recovery is designed to offer secure, reliable protection to help reduce risk in scaling cloud solutions. Taking advantage of the high performance networking built in to PureSystems combined with Tivoli Storage Manager software, the solution can help most applications automatically resume productive operation in less than 10 minutes from the time of failure.
Find out more (926KB)
Get technical details
Accelerate cloud-based services for your SAP business applications with the IBM PureFlex Solution for SAP Business Suite
IBM PureFlex Solution for SAP Business Suite can help you balance, manage and optimise all compute, storage and networking resources with simple, integrated management. With efficient consolidation, you can get the most out of your investment while maintaining the performance and reliability of business applications.
Find out more (1.48MB)
Get technical details on PureFlex Solution for SAP Business Suite for x86 (US)
Get technical details on PureFlex Solution for SAP Business Suite for POWER (US)
IBM Flex System™ Solution for Microsoft® Hyper-V™ provides highly reliable and affordable virtualisation and cloud solutions validated by the Microsoft Fast Track program. Whether you choose the two-node system, four-node system or eight-node system (technical details for eight-node system coming soon), these solutions contain all the elements needed to deploy a new data centre or to scale an existing infrastructure. Deployment guidance from IBM is designed to provide a low cost of entry for cloud deployments while supporting future growth.
Find out more (806KB)
Get technical details: two-node reference architecture
Get technical details: four-node reference architecture (970KB)
IBM PureFlex and Flex System Managed Service Provider Editions
The IBM PureFlex and Flex System MSP Editions offer tailored solutions for MSPs, ranging from Managed IT and infrastructure as a service, to foundations for delivering software and business processes as a service.
The MSP Editions service-based reference architectures are designed to:
- Speed time to value for new infrastructure or application services
- Simplify cloud infrastructure and virtual machine deployment and management with built-in expertise, providing advanced, automated VM placement, provisioning and monitoring
- Reduce time to deployment with infrastructure pre-integration
- Deepen integration and provide full virtualisation of all resources
- Speed ability to deploy and optimise workloads with a rich set of options for workloads, networking and storage
- Scale to meet your future needs with financing options designed for MSPs
Find out more
Get technical details (783KB)
IBM SmartCloud Entry
With IBM SmartCloud® Entry software, you can easily go from "cloud ready" to "cloud." Running IBM SmartCloud Entry software on IBM PureFlex System or on IBM Flex System can help your business achieve increased productivity and faster time to market with an entry cloud solution that is affordable and easy to deploy.
Find out more about IBM SmartCloud Entry on IBM PureFlex System
Find out more about IBM SmartCloud Entry for IBM Flex System
IBM PureFlex Solution for VMware vCloud Suite
The IBM PureFlex System is the premier platform for hosting VMware vCloud Suite by providing a fully integrated system with unified management of compute, storage, networking and virtualisation resources to simplify the deployment of your cloud environment.
- The IBM Flex System Manager™ accelerates cloud deployment by providing the ability to provision compute node, networking, and storage resources to the VMware ESX software layer and supporting VMware vCloud Suite components to significantly decrease deployment time
- Configuration customisation with selectable networking, storage, compute, OS and hypervisors
- Large number of configuration choices to meet your diverse IT needs
- Simplified offering structure accelerates time to value
Get technical details
IBM Flex System Solution for SmartCloud Orchestrator
The IBM Flex System Solution for SmartCloud Foundation provides an open and extensible cloud management platform with advanced functionality for cloud services.
- IBM Flex System and SmartCloud Orchestrator provide a foundation for flexible cloud infrastructure to simplify the entire cloud lifecycle
- From specification to deployment, and from operation to maintenance, Flex System provides the technology, design and architecture to make all aspects of the job easier for IT administrators
- Smart Cloud Orchestrator provides integrated IT workflow capabilities for process automation, governance and resource monitoring, and cost management helping with end-to-end service deployment across infrastructure and platform layers
Details coming in 1st quarter 2014.