License Information documents
- Searching is done on Program name/number, document form/part number, or License Information (LI) number. These are typically found in the announcement letter or in an LI.
- Passport Advantage ordering part numbers are not included in the search.
- Upper/lower case of the search criteria is ignored.
- If either no documents or a very large number of documents are found, try fine-tuning your search using one of the strategies below.
- Results are always shown with the most recent availability date first.
Search strategies and examples
- When searching by Program name, enter a part of the name likely to target the LIs you want. For example, searching for Rational results in hundreds of hits, but searching for Rational Host Integration only results in a few.
- You can search for an LI number, e.g. L-MKOL-9N5NMD. It does not need to be upper case.
- You can search for a Program number (PID), e.g. 5724-V25. But sometimes these are entered without the dash, so searching for 5724-v25 OR 5724v25 will find either case. You can use the OR in the search criteria as shown.