Search cloud service terms tips
- Searching is done on offering name and number.
- Document contents are not included in the search.
- Upper/lower case of the search criteria is ignored.
- Results are always shown with the most recent announce date first.
- Results will indicate whether each document is a TOU, an SD, or a Bluemix SD.
- If either no documents or a very large number of documents are found, try fine-tuning your search using one of the strategies below.
Search strategies and examples
- When searching by offering name, enter a part of the name likely to target the LIs you want. For example, searching for "Trusteer Fraud Protection" will results in fewer hits than searching for "Trusteer".
- When searching by offering number, just use the middle part, e.g. "6619" rather than "i126-2219-02".