Provides analysis and optimization for DevOps testing
IBM® Application Delivery Intelligence is an optimization tool that strengthens the advantages offered by DevOps adoption. Specifically, IBM Application Delivery Intelligence drives continuous improvement for DevOps by capturing, storing and analyzing information from your DevOps toolset.
IBM Application Delivery Intelligence drives continuous improvement for DevOps by providing:
- Improved planning—analyze, visualize and summarize trend information on test and code coverage.
- Enhanced provisioning—improve quality through recommendations to aid optimized test execution.
- Upgraded reporting—make information accessible to stakeholders through an intuitive interface, which previously was not available for intelligent and responsive decision-making.
- Offers the ability to capture code coverage data from testing. This code coverage data can be generated from the integrated debugger in IBM Rational® Developer for z Systems™ or by the IBM Debug Tool.
- Analyzes and presents this information through a web interface to show code and test coverage trends.
- Allows the user to monitor the effectiveness of their testing regime and DevOps adoption.
- Optimizes the testing undertaken by recommending tests to be run to achieve optimal coverage.
- Identifies potential test overlaps and helps ensure test plans are optimized.
- Provides an intuitive interface to help ensure users have near real time access to information.
- Is built on the IBM Jazz™ platform so it can share information with dashboards from other products like IBM Rational Team Concert™ and IBM Rational Quality Manager.
IBM Application Delivery Intelligence resources
Code Quality vs Quality Code
Delve into one man's best practices for writing quality code.
Application Delivery Intelligence
Learn how IBM can help to strengthen the advantages offered by DevOps adoption.