WebSphere® MQ Everyplace™ Network Edition optimizes mobile messaging
It enables mobile and wireless applications to take advantage of robust and security-rich messaging to business-critical applications in the enterprise.
- Enables efficient messaging of mobile and wireless applications to business-critical applications in the enterprise
- Enables ISVs and application developers to connect applications on mobile devices to each other and back-end enterprise applications
- Supports asynchronous and synchronous messaging as well as peer-to-peer messaging between device clients
- Connects directly into WebSphere MQ and WebSphere Message Broker
- Supports a broad array of operating systems and device configurations, the JMS™ API and standard J2ME™ configurations
- Supports Java Management Extensions (JMX™) for more choice for systems management
- Enables running of applications in Java™ and non-Java environments with a choice of Java as well as C implementations
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.