Solution and services to manage the mobile and fixed telecommunications lifecycle and reduce telecom expenses
The IBM Emptoris Rivermine Telecom Expense Management solution enables companies to reduce telecom expenses by actively managing the full mobile and network-related communications lifecycle. The solution streamlines and automates the entire telecom lifecycle including inventory management; procurement and order management; invoice processing, auditing and cost allocation; mobile expense and device management; and advanced business intelligence and reporting.
The IBM Emptoris Rivermine Mobile Device and Expense Management solution helps companies centrally manage, track and optimize mobile spend to reduce costs and ensure the enforcement of corporate policies.
Companies with strong telecom expense management have greater visibility and control over the telecom lifecycle and related spend, allowing them to streamline their telecom operations and dramatically reduce costs.
- Reduce Costs – Get increasing telecom, mobile and network spending under control.
- Gain Visibility – Gain a holistic view of the telecom lifecycle across business units, carriers and services including contracts, invoices and inventory.
- Optimize Networks – Optimize wireline and mobile communications networks for reduced costs and improved service.
- Manage Mobility – Proactively manage mobile devices and corporate wireless costs for optimized savings and policy compliance.
IBM also offers a suite of managed services built upon the Emptoris Rivermine Telecom Expense Management platform (IBM Emptoris Rivermine Telecom Expense Management On Cloud). The flexible suite of managed services enables best-in-class outsourcing of companies’ critical telecom expense management business processes to achieve significant cost savings and streamline telecom operations.
- Get increasing telecom, mobile and network spending under control by managing the end-to-end telecommunications lifecycle.
- Automate invoice processing, bill validation, cost allocation and auditing to eliminate invoice errors and realize savings negotiated in service contracts.
- Properly allocate costs to business groups and departments, and leverage enhanced budget and forecasting tools for close management of current expenses and accurate planning for future expenses.
- Decommission obsolete assets to avoid overcharges, optimize network price and performance, and identify the most cost effective rate plans for mobile users.
- Optimize staff productivity and costs by allowing them to focus on more strategic telecom projects.
- Gain a holistic view of the telecom lifecycle across business units, carriers and service types, including orders, contracts, invoices, budgets, policies and inventory.
- Leverage business intelligence, automated workflows and integration to other enterprise systems to capture a more comprehensive view of telecom expenses.
- Access summary dashboards and detailed reports for both aggregate and granular insight into telecom data and identify potential issues.
- Leverage broad international capabilities to gain a global view of the telecom environment and support global invoice formats, currencies and languages.
- Optimize communications network price and performance for reduced costs and improved service.
- Gain instant insight into network route cost information and quickly view potential risks associated with changes to make rapid network decisions and justify them to management.
- Easily provision network conversions and new assets to facilitate network transformation projects.
- Centrally manage, track and optimize mobile spend while ensuring corporate policies are enforced.
- Streamline the ongoing management of mobile usage, control mobile devices and accurately inventory them using the End-User Telecom Portal.
- Efficiently resolve mobile issues and accomplish tasks—including move, add, change and disconnect requests—with dedicated End-User Mobile Help Desk services.
- Accelerate resolution of issues, enforce corporate mobile policies, and ensure device, application and data security with Mobile Device Management (MDM) services.
- Manage individual-liable mobile devices (also known as “Bring Your Own Device” or “BYOD”) while maintaining the benefits of a centralized corporate mobile management program.
For more information about IBM Emptoris Rivermine Mobile Device and Expense Management solutions download the solution datasheet.
Use the IBM Telecom Expense Management Telecom Portal to place orders for plans and devices, access usage and spend reports, and place MDM and Help Desk requests.
Use the dashboard for visibility into key information and drill down to access detailed information and take action.
Emptoris Rivermine Telecom Expense Management resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.