IBM Database Administration tools help organizations manage and maintain their database software. Effective database administration translates to better application performance, greater revenue, more satisfied customers and greater ability to meet SLAs.
A wide variety of database administration tools and functionality can help with database maintenance, performance management and optimization, ensure database availability, maintenance and disaster recovery and data load process management. In addition, IBM tools can assist with day to day tasks such as installation, configuration, patching, upgrades, backups, restores, refreshes, database cloning, and building and running data cleanup routines.
All products - Database administration
- DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS
- DB2 Connect
- DB2 Performance Solution Pack for z/OS
- DB2 Query Patroller
- IBM Smart Analytics Optimizer for DB2 for z/OS
- IMS Cloning Tool for z/OS
- IMS Enterprise Suite Explorer
- IMS Enterprise Suite SOAP Gateway
- IMS Tools
- Informix Tools | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Optim pureQuery Runtime for z/OS | Trials and Demos (US)
- InfoSphere Optim Query Capture and Replay for DB2 on z/OS