Optimized workloads. Increased availability
Modern business demands information that is available anytime, anywhere. Nine out of ten CEOs recognize cloud computing as vital to meeting this demand. But with growing virtualized information resources, managing enterprise-wide workloads for optimal performance and availability becomes an increasingly large administrative burden.
Tivoli® Workload Automation and System Automation solutions from IBM can help you optimize system performance and improve resource efficiencies across a variety of virtualized and cloud environments. In fact, current users have seen productivity improvements of 10 percent and operations cost reductions of 35%because Tivoli Workload Automation and System Automation solutions can help:
- Reduce administrative requirements by grouping resources and automating workload scheduling at the application level.
- Optimize workloads by shifting from purely time and calendar driven schedules to dynamic, event driven schedules
- Increase application availability across a complex, heterogeneous environment by managing workload status through a single, unified web interface.
- Improve quality and cost per IT service by standardizing and automating deployment and management of basic IT services.
IBM Process Automation solutions' governance, tracking and management capabilities allow a financial customer to handle 28,000 changes in their detailed processes per month. They allow a food producer to package millions of bottles and synchronize the movement of the packages with their global truck fleet navigation system to achieve higher supply chain efficiencies. They help retailers to design a global price-point strategy based on choosing current data from a dynamic environment and deliver it in real-time to thousands of smart cash registers.
The IBM Tivoli Workload Automation and IBM Tivoli System Automation families include products covering any platform, for companies of any degree of innovation and growth. With the integration of IBM's Process Automation products and IBM's Cloud capabilities the solutions offered are guaranteed to address the most important needs felt by the customers and to serve their mission better by helping them adapt and grow in the ever changing market conditions.
Workload Scheduler offers a single console, real-time alerts, reports and self-healing capabilities. This is software automation to help manage the workloads that span your enterprise.
Tivoli System Automation Application Manager helps coordinate and manage application availability across cluster technologies, so you can better control your enterprise business services
IBM SmartCloud Workload Automation provides a dynamic environment for running unattended workloads and applications in the cloud.
IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager enables users to request, deploy, monitor and manage cloud computing services. It also provides traceable approvals and processes.
All products - Scheduling and systems automation
- IBM Hybrid Cloud Solution - Overview
- Tivoli Service Automation Manager
- IBM Service Delivery Manager
- IBM SmartCloud Provisioning | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli System Automation
- Tivoli Workload Automation
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler LoadLeveler
Participate to the vibrant community dedicated to Workload Automation
With its large customer base, the Process Automation community is vibrant with seasoned experts, newbies, challenging projects and sheer curiosity. Discover the offer ranging from conferences, to forums and blogs.