Why IBM performance management software?
Organizations need the very best tools and disciplines to drive profitable growth, address regulation and risk. IBM performance management solutions enable you to:
- Track performance against corporate objectives to identify performance gaps, and perform “what-if” scenarios to assess alternatives
- Replace rigid budgets with continuous planning and more frequent forecasting
- Link financial and operational plans through driver-based models.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of financial numbers for timely, sustainable regulatory compliance, including IFRS and XBRL-tagged reporting.
- Improve financial processes and controls, especially in the final stages before disclosure.
- Connect key financial processes to core business analytics capabilities
IBM performance management solutions help transform slow, expensive and disconnected performance planning and management processes into dynamic, efficient and connected experiences, serving finance, line-of-business and IT professionals alike and helping to create “analytics-driven” organizations.
Automate budgeting and perform driver-based forecasting, "what-if" scenario modeling and multidimensional profitability analysis
Accelerate profitability analysis with an organization-wide approach that joins financial, operational and strategic planning.
Automate the close, consolidation and reporting process from data collection to output of management and regulatory reports.
Align strategy with execution, communicate goals and monitor your performance against targets.
Enterprise Disclosure Management
Standardize and automate manual processes; reduce risk—Cognos Disclosure Management. Ensure accurate, consistent data for regulatory disclosures and statutory reports, including XBRL—Cognos Financial Statement Reporting (FSR)
Align sales performance with sales strategy through more effective and efficient territory management, quota management, channel management and incentive compensation management.
All products - Performance management
- Clarity 7
- Cognos Controller
- Cognos Disclosure Management
- Cognos Enterprise - Overview
- Cognos Enterprise Data Management
- Cognos Financial Statement Reporting
- Cognos Incentive Compensation Management
- Cognos Insight
- Cognos Planning
- Cognos Quota Management
- Cognos Territory Management
Performance management resources
IBM Cognos 10 Solutions for Profitability, Modeling and Optimization
See how enterprise planning solutions powered by IBM Cognos TM1 can remove the barriers to effective planning and engage your entire organization in collaborative decision-making.
Planning, budgeting and forecasting: Software selection guide
Read about a systematic approach to selecting planning, budgeting and forecasting software that facilitates rolling forecasts and more of today’s best practices in finance.
How KPIs can help to motivate and reward the right behavior: Introduction
When you use measures to provoke inquiry and improvement rather than to control performance, they are more useful. Jeremy Hope explains why in this first of a 5-part series.
Three Capabilities to Fuel Dynamic Planning and Forecasting
Learn how the ability to analyze performance, model strategies and contribute information enterprise-wide can help you thrive in today's uncertain economy.
Building a Finance Center of Excellence
Learn how a Finance Center of Excellence (FCOE) can help your organization share knowledge, skills and best practices and maximize the value of your financial analytics deployments
Close, Consolidate and Report for Dummies
Download this book to understand why integrating and unifying your closing, consolidating, and reporting process is critical.