Comprehensive functional, regression, load and integration testing
IBM® Rational® Test Workbench provides comprehensive functional, regression, load and integration testing. It helps you build intelligent and interconnected enterprise applications that can be deployed on traditional and cloud infrastructures. Now you can significantly reduce test cycle times and move integration testing earlier in the development lifecycle.
Rational Test Workbench:
Simplifies test creation
Lets you quickly develop complex performance test scenarios
Provides earlier, end-to-end continuous integration testing
Emulates workloads accurately
Is extensible and supports standards and protocols
Buy Rational Test Workbench
|Linux, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista||Red Hat Desktop 4 updates 1 through 7 (on Intel® platforms)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 4 updates 1 through 7 (on Intel platforms)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 updates 2 and 3 (on Intel platforms)
|Hardware (Hardware requirements are identical for all operating systems)|
Minimum: 1.5 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 (or higher for best results).
Recommended: For best results with large test runs, use a 2 GHz or higher Intel Pentium dual-core processor.
|SuSE Linux Enterprise Server Version 9.0 SP1 to SP4 (on Intel platforms)
SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop / Enterprise Server Version 10.0 to SP2 (on Intel platforms)
Minimum for the Rational® Performance Tester workbench: 1 GB of RAM
Minimum for just the Agent Controller: 500 MB of RAM
Recommended: For best results with large test runs, use 2 GB of RAM.
Available Disk space
Disk space Minimum: 1.5 GB of disk space is required for product package installation. Additional disk space is required for the resources that you develop.
|Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 Enterprise/Standard Edition with Service Pack 1, 2, or 3
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 SP1 and SP2
Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 1, 2 or 3
Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Enterprise and Professional
Disk space requirements can be reduced or increased depending on the features that you install.
Additional disk space is required if you download the product package to install this product.
Additional disk space is required if you use FAT32 instead of NTFS.
An additional 500 MB of disk space is required in the directory pointed to by your environment variable TEMP.
An additional 500 MB of disk space is required in the /tmp directory.
The 64-bit versions of Red Hat Desktop, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, and Microsoft Windows XP are supported, but run only in 32-bit mode.
|Display 1024 x 768 display minimum using 256 Colors (or higher for best results)|
For just the Agent Controller: 800 x 600 display minimum using 256 Colors (or higher for best results)
Other hardware Microsoft® mouse or compatible pointing device
- Quality management and testing
- IBM Security AppScan Enterprise
- Rational Application Performance Analyzer
- Rational Functional Tester
- Rational Functional Tester Plus
- Rational Lifecycle Integration Adapters
- Rational Performance Test Server
- Rational Performance Tester
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for Citrix Presentation Server
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for SAP Solutions
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for Siebel Test Automation
- Rational Performance Tester Extension for SOA Quality
- Rational Performance Tester for z/OS
- Rational Policy Tester Accessibility Edition
- Rational Policy Tester OnDemand Privacy, Quality and Accessibility Edition
- Rational Purify for Linux and UNIX
- Rational Purify for Windows
- Rational PurifyPlus Enterprise Edition
- Rational PurifyPlus for AIX
- Rational PurifyPlus for Linux and UNIX
- Rational PurifyPlus for Windows
- Rational Quality Manager
- Rational Robot
- Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality
- Rational Test Lab Manager
- Rational Test RealTime
- Rational Test Virtualization Server
- Rational Test Workbench