Comprehensive program management across spend, supplier and procurement initiatives
The IBM® Emptoris® Program Management solution addresses the need for comprehensive program management across spend, supplier and procurement initiatives. Emptoris Program Management provides a single solution for visibility and management of programs—and capabilities to proactively monitor, measure and track program progress and results.
Companies leveraging program management software report higher productivity, increased capacity, more spend under management and greater savings.
- Improve Management Control and Accountability – Establish a framework to manage and monitor all procurement programs.
- Drive Sustainable Savings and Reduce Risk – Improve global coordination of savings and risk mitigation initiatives.
- Improve Productivity and Increase Capacity – Provide a single, central workspace to improve communication and collaboration.
- Ensure Compliance – Proactively define processes and ensure compliance to corporate standards.
Improve Management Control and Accountability
- Establish a framework to manage and monitor all procurement programs including budget and savings programs.
- Leverage a single solution for gaining real-time program visibility, actively managing key program tasks and monitoring, measuring and tracking against goals and objectives.
- Assign procurement project tasks and track those tasks through to completion; link goals and tasks to specific sourcing events and contracts.
Drive Sustainable Savings and Reduce Risk
- Improve global coordination of savings and risk mitigation initiatives.
- Track and report on savings achieved by project or task, and automatically calculate annualized spend and savings.
- Gain visibility into and monitor specific issues and risks at the program, project, milestone or task level.
- Manage all savings and risk initiatives in one place with standard and customizable dashboards and reports.
Improve Productivity and Increase Capacity
- Provide a single, central workspace that improves communication and collaboration.
- Track and manage organizational resources at the program, project, milestone or task level.
- Automate standard tasks and provide alerts for exception handling, reducing the effort to manage programs and track results.
- Design business processes using a graphical modeler to improve workflow management.
- Establish a knowledge base of trusted data which can be mined for information and insights.
- Establish a defined framework through which all procurement programs can be managed and monitored.
- Define processes and ensure compliance to corporate and regulatory standards.
- Manage the security access and limits on procurement programs and define specific user roles.
- Actively track and monitor issues and risks that impact programs and the broader organization.
- Automatically adjust tasks in reaction to various developments and risks and prevent programs or tasks with open issues from closing.
Emptoris Program Management resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.