On-premises web analytics solution for high-performance, granular insights
IBM® Digital Analytics Accelerator is a complete, pre-packaged, high performance solution for highly trafficked online businesses that prefer to deploy web analytics software behind their own firewalls. The Digital Analytics Accelerator combines the benefits of the IBM PureData™ System for Analytics and IBM Enterprise Marketing Management software to deliver granular web analytics insights.
- Delivers advanced digital analytics and insights down to the individual online customer level — for optimizing the digital channel and feeding behavior data into customer relationship marketing. Role-based user interface adapts to all types of users, enabling self-service access to any web analytics dashboard or report, from personalized metrics to advanced ad hoc, visitor-level analysis.
- Helps security-conscious organizations with massive digital analytics data requirements to efficiently capture, store, and analyze online data. Provides a one-stop-shop offering for on-premises deployment that includes highly scalable web analytics software, database, and hardware.
- Helps simplify IT efforts, lower costs, and gain high scalability so marketers can focus on getting more ROI from analytics and digital marketing efforts. Makes use of the IBM PureData System for Analytics (powered by Netezza® technology) with its unique massively parallel processing architecture to deliver incredibly fast performance for large numbers of users, sophisticated analytics and petabyte scalability.
- Delivers advanced digital analytics, and insights down to the individual online customer level — for optimizing the digital channel and feeding behavior data into customer relationship marketing.
- Adapts to all types of users, enabling self-service access to any web analytics dashboard or report, from personalized metrics to advanced ad hoc, visitor-level analysis.
- Tackles the challenges of advanced web analytics by enabling analysts and marketers to ask unlimited questions and correlate anything with anything via a “drag and drop” user interface.
- Provides data at the most atomic level, without need for buying additional warehouse modules, for drill-down, ad hoc analysis, and auditing of metrics.
- Designed with an open data architecture to provide a strong core for data extension and integration with other complementary technology partners and marketing solutions.
- Is part of the IBM Enterprise Marketing Management suite, so that individual site visitors or segments can be selected for immediate inclusion in outbound or inbound marketing campaigns and programs.
- Helps security-conscious organizations with massive digital analytics data requirements to efficiently capture, store, and analyze online data.
- Provides a one-stop-shop web analytics offering that includes highly scalable software, database, and hardware.
- Enables collecting digital behavior data using page and event tags, web log files, and hybrid approaches.
- Combines web analytics reporting ready for immediate use and custom reporting dimensions, data filters, and metric calculations as required.
- Helps analysts turn the vision of “train of thought” analysis into reality.
- Helps marketers be quick-to-market with improving website and digital marketing programs.
- Helps simplify IT efforts, lower costs, and gain high scalability.
- Enables high performance by using the PureData System for Analytics as the data management component, designed to support website traffic volumes at petascale.
- Provides a horizontal scaling design that includes load balancing capabilities: Enables the system to retain quick response times to support large numbers of simultaneous web analytics users.
- Includes operational dashboards and management controls for administrators that enable system, user, and operations management so that administrators can ensure the solution efficiently and effectively serves a large number of enterprise users.
- Frees up IT resources from data management issues to focus instead on business success.
Disclaimer: IBM’s statements regarding its plans, directions, and intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at IBM’s sole discretion. Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion.
Analyze results by campaign hierarchy viewView full image
Customize dashboards for each userView full image
Analyze conversions with funnel reportsView full image
Determine visitor origins with a path analysisView full image
Digital marketing optimization
- IBM AdTarget
- IBM Content Recommendations
- IBM Digital Analytics
- IBM Digital Analytics Accelerator
- IBM Digital Analytics for Social Media
- IBM Digital Analytics Impression Attribution
- IBM Digital Analytics Lifecycle
- IBM Digital Analytics Multichannel
- IBM Digital Analytics Multisite
- IBM eMessage
- IBM LIVEmail
- IBM Marketing Center
- IBM Product Recommendations
- IBM Search Marketing