Enhanced business process modeling, simulation and analysis
IBM® WebSphere® Business Modeler Advanced is an advanced business process modeling and analysis tool. Business users are able to generate process modeling, simulation, and analysis to help them to understand, document, and deploy business processes better. Based on the WebSphere Business Modeler Basic edition, WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced helps to accelerate process development in response to today’s evolving business needs.
IBM WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced provides:
- Best-in-class modeling, simulation and analysis — create business process models with a sophisticated, easy -to-use tool with drag-and-drop features for multi-dimensional modeling. Robust simulation capabilities allow you to conduct what-if scenarios using modeled and actual data to facilitate timelier and smarter decision making prior to deployment.
- Continuous process improvement — generate business measures models defined in the business measures attributes of an activity to measure specification function, allowing you to define the key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics for your organization. You can also define conditions in WebSphere Business Modeler that enable WebSphere Business Monitor to determine that a situation has occurred and that an action must be taken by the user.
- Enhanced design features — improve communication through WebSphere Business Modeler, designed to simplify the communication of business processes, enhancing collaboration between business analysts and IT; provides the option to switch process graphics to Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), a standard graphical notation for drawing business process models.
- Enhanced integration capabilities — increase your options with a broad range of integration capability, supporting the following formats or products: Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft Visio®, WebSphere MQ Workflow, Web services, XSDs, XML, Rational® Software Architect (UML), WebSphere Business Monitor, WebSphere Integration Developer (BPEL), Rational Data Architect, XML Process Definition Language (XPDL) for IBM FileNet Business Process Manager, and WebSphere Service Registry and Repository.
- Accelerated time-to-value — gain back development time using pre-built templates and industry-specific assets offered by IBM to accelerate time-to-value in their process improvement efforts with WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced.
Buy WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced
Below is the list of minimum software and hardware required for WebSphere® Business Modeler.
|Windows||Detailed requirements||Detailed requirements|