Increase accuracy, reduce costs and drive sales performance
IBM Cognos® Incentive Compensation Management enables organizations to automate the process of administering, calculating, reporting and analyzing variable-based pay programs. The solution simplifies incentive compensation management for organizations by increasing accuracy, reducing costs and improving visibility into sales performance and compensation plans.
Compensation administrators are able to build plan logic, design personalized commission statements, construct dashboards and management reports, model changes to compensation plans and configure the system to streamline the compensation process.
Sales representatives, managers and operations staff are able to access a web portal to view personalized commission statements, dashboards, reports and perform assigned functions through a web interface such as approving a compensation plan document, assigning quota targets and administering commission splits or adjustments.
IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management can be deployed on-premise or as a cloud solution. The cloud solution enables customers to get up and running quickly and reduces the burden on their IT teams.
IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management is suitable for both enterprise and mid-market organizations.
IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Management Features
Build compensation programs efficiently. Increase accuracy, reduce costs and drive sales performance
- Personalize compensation statements – Design and build well-formatted and branded personalized compensation statements for each sales role. Highlight the performance measures, KPIs, graphs, and charts on dashboards and reports that are meaningful to each sales person.
- Streamline compensation processes and compensation plans – Eliminate cumbersome spreadsheets that contain complex formulas and calculation errors by automating the compensation process from start to finish. Sales people access their compensation statements and plan agreements from anywhere, at any time on the web.
- Model plans using ‘what-if’ scenarios and forecasting – Model changes to compensation plans or create ‘what-if’ scenarios to view the impact on your compensation programs before putting them into production.
- Resolve inquiries and disputes – Handle inquiries submitted by your sales people easily while having the ability to setup routing and escalation workflows to the appropriate individuals that are best suited to investigate and resolve the dispute. All communication among those involved are captured for traceability and auditability in the future. No more hunting through multiple email threads.
- Automate business processes and workflow routing – Setup daily, weekly, monthly and annually business processes that support the organizations unique workflows. Using the visual workflow manager these processes are aligned to ‘swim lanes’ for each role responsible for an activity or task. Once a business process has been designed, it can then be automated by scheduled a date/time to be executed.
- Intuitive and easy to use interface – Designed with sales operations and compensation administrators in mind, the solution is managed by the business users with an intuitive and easy to use user interface. (i.e., wizards, drag and drop, and visual elements). Business users no longer depend on the IT team to make changes.
- Flexible data model – Configurable data model with the flexibility customers need to consume any data (i.e., transactions, payees, products, customers, etc.) from any source system (i.e. CRM, ERP, HRMS, Industry, etc.).
- Flexible for commissions, bonuses, MBOs, and non-cash rewards – Create any type of compensation plan with desired performance measures and plan logic.
- Performance and scalability – Reduce administrative time spent calculating commissions by configuring data imports, creating and scheduling calculation rules and producing compensation statements that are all processed within hours instead of days.
- Graphical compensation plan design – Organize compensation plans, calculation rules, workflows, reports, and adjustments.
- Pre-built plan components and process lists – Use pre-built plan components such as non-recoverable and recoverable draws and prior period adjustments. Organize regular business processes (daily, weekly, monthly, annually) using process lists that provide step-by-step lists of activities and tasks.
- Extensive audit log and compliance capabilities – Review all activity and changes in the system and meet compliance and regulatory requirements.
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.