Adapt and thrive
More than ever, users want access to IT services when and where they need them. The cloud promises a way to efficiently meet this need. But it often comes with hidden costs and risks. That’s because managing the cloud can be more difficult as virtualization of resources can obscure visibility and hinder control. This can translate to higher administration costs and unknown vulnerabilities.
IBM® Tivoli® software can help you navigate this shift, adapt to the changes it brings and successfully satisfy your users while balancing these costs and risks. Tivoli software provides you the tools to ensure you maintain visibility, control and automation across your cloud including:
- Monitoring and performance management to ensure peak operation
- Scheduling and systems automation to balance system loads
- IT service management to minimize system downtime and accurately track costs
- Provisioning and orchestration to provide rapid scalability and deployment
- Storage management, backup and recovery to simplify data management administration and simultaneously reduce the risk of data loss
IBM SmartCloud Foundation is a set of technologies for building and managing virtualized infrastructures and private and hybrid clouds. Together these technologies can help build a fully functional cloud management system that aids business transformation and new service delivery. Individually, these technologies can help nearly any cloud project make quick and incremental progress towards a longer term cloud strategy.
IBM SmartCloud Provisioning, a true IaaS solution, reduces costs and offers near-zero downtime and automated recovery.
IBM SmartCloud Monitoring helps monitor & optimize virtual infrastructure + virtual servers within, ensuring high availability & policy-driven placement of critical workloads.
Tivoli® Storage Manager for Virtual Environments protects virtual machines by offloading backup workloads to a centralized server and enabling near-instant recovery.
Workload Deployer speeds application deployment to cloud and virtualization environments.
A comprehensive IT Asset and Service Management solution that helps reduce cost and minimize service disruptions through automated service request handling, efficient change management, optimized asset lifecycle management across IT and enterprise domains.
IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance software administers, protects and monitors user access to resources and provides compliance auditing.
All products - Cloud and IT optimization
- DB2 Tools for z/OS - Overview
- Operations Manager for z/VM
- Rational Performance Tester | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli Advanced Audit for DFSMShsm
- Tivoli Advanced Backup and Recovery for z/OS
- Tivoli Advanced Catalog Management for z/OS
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager - Overview
Tivoli OMEGAMON XE
- for CICS on z/OS
- for Databases
- for IMS on z/OS
- for Mainframe Networks
- for Messaging for z/OS
- for Storage on z/OS
- for WebSphere Application Server
- for WebSphere Application Server on z/OS
- for WebSphere Integration Brokers on z/OS
- for WebSphere InterChange Server
- for WebSphere MQ on z/OS
- on z/VM and Linux
- Tivoli Decision Support for z/OS
- Tivoli Editor for Messages on z/OS
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tivoli Event Pump for z/OS
- Tivoli Information Management for z/OS
- Tivoli License Compliance Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Monitoring and Tivoli Composite Application Manager family - Overview
- Tivoli NetView Distribution Manager
- Tivoli NetView for z/OS | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli NetView Performance Monitor
- Tivoli OMEGACENTER Gateway on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON DE on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON for z/OS Management Suite | Trials and Demos (US)
- Tivoli Output Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Performance Modeler for z/OS
- Tivoli Storage Optimizer for z/OS
- Tivoli System Automation
- Tivoli Workload Automation
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler LoadLeveler
- Archive Manager for z/VM
- Backup and Restore Manager for z/VM
- Tape Manager for z/VM
- Tivoli Advanced Allocation Management
- Tivoli Advanced Reporting for DFSMShsm
- Tivoli Advanced Storage Management Suite for z/OS
- Tivoli Automated Tape Allocation Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Storage Manager family - Overview
- Tivoli Tape Optimizer on z/OS
IBM SmartCloud communities help you stay connected with your colleagues.
IBM SmartCloud Foundation offers some of the most advanced technologies and architectures, designed and built by leading cloud experts. By connecting with like-minded leaders in cloud management, you can enhance your professional development, identify ways to improve efficiencies in your organization and position yourself to be a thought leader in cloud computing. Get connected with your Colleagues and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social networks to stay up on the latest IBM news and information that's important to you.
With its large customer base, the Process Automation community is vibrant with seasoned experts, newbies, challenging projects and sheer curiosity. Discover the offer ranging from conferences, to forums and blogs.
IBM SmartCloud Foundation video
IBM SmartCloud Foundation technologies enable organizations to easily build and rapidly scale private and hybrid clouds with unparalleled time to market, integration and management. Listen to Scott Hebner, IBM Vice President of Marketing, Cloud & Business Infrastructure Management describe why organizations are moving to the cloud and how IBM SmartCloud Foundation technology powers cloud adoption.