Maximizing the value of your assets
Assets support and enable the businesses of the world. Everything from fleets of trucks to railroads; from oil refineries to nuclear power plants; from resort hotels to college campuses; from auto manufacturing to biotech. To maximize the value of your assets, you need a robust set of enterprise capabilities designed to meet the demanding needs of asset intensive organizations that need to keep their plant or facility at peak performance.
Ensure your assets are safe, reliable and available to support your company's business goals.
You can also start to better manage the work being done to maintain assets. Ultimately, you are maximizing the value of your assets, controlling costs and operating more efficiently and effectively.
IBM Software can help with solutions that enable you to gain real time visibility into asset usage, better govern assets, manage asset lifecycle, measure and manage energy consumption and improve your return on assets.
IBM asset management solutions provide you with the capability to:
Using advanced technologies, IBM is helping utility companies like the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) meet the changing requirements in the energy industry - confirming compliance, planning shutdowns, addressing complex supply chain demands and supporting new energy sources. TVA has achieved sustainable performance improvements, reduced operating costs, and improved flexibility to more quickly address new regulatory requirements.
Through condition-based maintenance capabilities, IBM Asset Management Software helped increase safety and reliability of the Taiwan High Speed Rail network, extend the life of fixed-asset investments, improve process efficiency and asset efficiency, and optimize human resource planning, parts inventory management and purchasing practices.
Manage your Physical Infrastructure with
IBM Software products to help you maximize the value of your assets
Gain real time visibility into asset and space usage, govern assets, asset lifecycle, energy consumption and return on assets.
An EAM software system that provides comprehensive support for your asset, maintenance, resource and parts supply chain management needs.
Enables users to capture, analyze, and display assets, locations, and work orders in a geospatial perspective.
A fully integrated part of IBM Maximo Asset Management, and used to calibrate tools & measurement equipment, and standards to optimize the quality of products produced.
Provides the ability to use Maximo from supported mobile devices and smartphones.
Extends the capabilities of Maximo to include the management of linear assets to enable dynamic segmentation of critical assets.
Allows planners to view any upcoming work graphically, compare the required resources against those available, and adjust accordingly.
All products - Asset and facilities management
- IBM Integrated Information Core
- IBM Real-Time Asset Locator
- IBM SmartCloud Cost Management
- Maximo Adapter
- Maximo Archiving with Optim Data Growth Solution
- Maximo Asset Configuration Manager
- Maximo Asset Management
- Maximo Calibration
- Maximo Data Center Infrastructure Management
- Maximo Everyplace
- Maximo Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- Maximo Linear Asset Manager
- Maximo Mobile Inventory Manager
- Maximo Mobile Suite
- Maximo Mobile Work Manager
- Maximo Spatial Asset Management
- IBM TRIRIGA
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Builder
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform
- IBM TRIRIGA CAD Integrator/Publisher
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Project Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Capital Projects Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Connector
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Projects
- IBM TRIRIGA Energy Optimization
- IBM TRIRIGA Environmental and Energy Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Assessment
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Facilities Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Maintenance Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Request Central
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Operations Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Operations
- IBM TRIRIGA Facility Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Strategic Facility Planning
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Facilities
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Reservation Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Portfolio Data Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Environmental Sustainability Impact Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Management Software - Overview
- IBM TRIRIGA Real Estate Manager
- IBM TRIRIGA Workplace Performance Management Real Estate
- Trellis™ Real-time Infrastructure Optimization Platform
IBM Enterprise Asset Management Industry links
IBM Asset Management communities help you stay connected with your colleagues.
IBM Asset Management communities are some of the best ways to enhance your personal and professional development, increase efficiencies in your organization, and position yourself as a thought leader in your field of interest. Asset Management communities bring together thousands of like-minded professionals from around the globe. Get connected with your colleagues and follow us on Twitter, YouTube and other social networks to stay up on the latest IBM news and information that’s important to you.
Asset management resources
- Western Management Consultants: Effective Asset Management in an uncertain economy (white paper)
- EAM for Smarter Buildings white paper
- ARC white paper: EAM enables higher share holder value
- IDC white paper: The role of EAM in smart cities