Global companies face an exceptionally complex economic and operational environment that presents significant challenges, from managing global growth to sustainably reducing costs, from enforcing compliance to mitigating increasing volatility and risk.
Procurement organizations play a critical role in managing these challenges – and in achieving critical corporate objectives. Yet, Procurement organizations are challenged themselves with managing an increasingly global supply base, optimizing complex processes and making sense of data scattered across disparate systems.
IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management helps companies meet these challenges with a suite of solutions that connect disparate systems and teams to provide complete visibility and control over spend, contracts, service providers and supplier intelligence and processes.
Explore our solutions by:
From Finance and Operations, to Procurement and Legal, to Sales and HR, IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management products offers solutions that address your most pressing challenges and maximize operational and financial performance.
Learn how Emptoris Strategic Supply Management solutions for procurement can help you maximize financial performance, manage risk and compliance, and maximize operational performance.
IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management is a flexible suite of solutions that provide organizations greater visibility and control over global spending, contracts and suppliers, as well as related intelligence and processes.
The suite includes solutions for sourcing, contract management; spend analysis, supplier lifecycle management, services procurement and telecom expense management, which can be deployed individually or as a single cohesive platform.
IBM Emptoris solutions help companies drive improved performance, capture sustainable cost savings, mitigate varied risks, improve compliance and directly impact the bottom-line.
All products - Procurement
Gain insight into best practices and business cases for strategic supply, category spend and contract management programs written by leading industry analysts and experts—or take a deeper dive into the capabilities of specific Emptoris solutions—in this series of complimentary white papers, analyst reports, on-demand webinars and customer case studies.
A quick registration will give you complete information access in the Procurement Resources and Downloads area.
- Don’t let your supplier take you down! An approach to managing total supplier risk
- How to Slash Telecoms Expenses in the Age of Austerity
- CPO of Con-way Talks Innovation, Collaboration & How to Drive Sustainable Value
Strategic Supply Management
Supplier Lifecycle Management
- Assessing and Improving Supplier Performance: Benefits, Barriers, and Best Practices
- A Proven 5-Step Framework for Supplier Performance Management
- Spend Enrichment: Making Better Decisions Starts with Accurate Data
- Spend Analytics as a Foundation for Supplier Risk Management
- Merger Planning and Integration with IBM Emptoris Spend Analysis
- Achieving Spend Visibility
- Leading Characteristics of Highly Competitive Global Sales Forces
- InsideCounsel Survey: Critical Role of Contracts in Mitigating Business Risk
- Improving Sales Effectiveness in the Quote to Cash Process
- Managing Contractual Obligations
- Contract Management's Effect on the In-house Counsel: Impacting Contract Visibility, Analysis and Compliance
- Contract Management and Sales
- Contract Management Solutions for Healthcare Payers
- Contract Management Solutions for Healthcare Providers
- Emptoris Contract Management for Healthcare – Provider Contracts
- Emptoris Contract Management for Healthcare – HIPAA Compliance
Telecom Expense Management
- Best Practices for Telecom Expense Management and Wireless Mobility Management Reporting
- Global Implementation of Fixed and Wireless Telecom Expense Management Programs
- The Importance of an Effective Wireless Policy
- Securing Your Mobile Environment
- Generating Internal Support for Telecom Expense Management
IBM ranked a Leader
An Executive Guide for Managing Risk in Global Sourcing