Virtualize complex systems to create cost-effective test environments
IBM® Rational® Test Virtualization Server enables the deployment of virtualized services, software, and applications for simplified, efficient testing. It accelerates the delivery of complex test environments and enables you to complete integration testing earlier and more frequently in the development cycle.
Rational Test Virtualization Server helps you eliminate application test dependencies and reduce setup time and infrastructure costs.
- Simulate real system behavior to accelerate software development and testing.
- Update, reuse and share virtualized test environments to gain efficiency and keep pace with changes in the underlying systems and data.
- Benefit from integration with other tools to improve performance and quality management.
Simulate real system behavior
- Provides support for persistence, data feed characteristics, business-to-business (B2B) functionality and trading environments.
- Offers a powerful set of virtualization capabilities from data-driven and correlated response sequences to full stateful database emulation.
- Lets you virtualize services, software, and applications from a running environment. Supports databases, Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), Java Message Service (JMS), web services, SOAP, REST, TCP/IP and more.
Update, reuse and share virtualized environments
- A centralized repository of virtualized environments enables you to reuse, deploy and change the environment configuration to test different scenarios.
- Deploy virtualized services without having to reconfigure the original application environment.
Benefit from integration with other tools
- Offers all the capabilities available in IBM Rational Performance Test Server to help you validate application performance and scalability.
- Supports a broad set of middleware and messaging technologies from TIBCO, Software AG and other integration providers in finance, healthcare and B2B.
- Integrates with IBM Rational Quality Manager and collaborative lifecycle management to ensure alignment with business objectives and visibility into quality management activities.